Background and timeline

First, thank you for checking this story out it means a lot to me. Second please read this because it is important for the story. This will follow the movies to a point and there is dialog from the movies in the story as well. Now I did not write all of the scenes from the movies but just know that they do talk about Rebekah in the moments that I didn't write. Also, the marvel timeline is not the clearest and I have found multiple timelines that people say. So I am going to go with a timeline that was pretty common and works with my story. If you have any questions at all I am happy to answer and by all means, I am trying to keep the characters as true as I can but also put my own spin on it. I own nothing but the idea and have tried to say as close to Marvel as possible with timelines and everything else. Here is the timeline and the next chapter is the start of the story. I really hope you will enjoy it. Thank you for reading.  I will also try to put time frames at the beginning of a chapter if it is a big change. 

SHIELD Starts 1949

Tony's Birthday May 29, 1970

Lilly's (Rebekah's mom) Birthday Oct. 7, 1970

Pepper's Birthday February 10, 1972

Lilly starts as SHIELD 1989

Rebekah's Birthday May 30, 1991

Howard and Maria Stark died Dec. 16, 1991

Tony takes over Stark Industries 1992

Pepper starts working for Tony 2000

Clint joined Shield 2000 or 2001

Nat joins Shield 2005

Lilly dies May 10, 2008

Rebekah move in with Tony in Malibu on May 20, 2008

The world finds out about Rebekah May 29, 2008

Tony goes missing February 11, 2009

The rest you will learn with the story. Happy reading. Once again I do not own the Characters  Marvel owns everything but Rebekah and the story.