Beautiful Days

It had been a few weeks and things were going extremely well. We had been working with the new Avengers. Dad was off with Pepper, Bruce was taking some downtime, Thor was off-world, Clint was with his family but would pop in and Steve, Nat, and I with the help of Bucky had been training Sam, and Rhody when he was around. Vision, Wanda, and Pietro. I was getting along with all the new ones and we were having fun as well.

I had talked to Mel who was taking some time away from SHIELD but reassured me that she was alright.

I saw Wanda and Nat walk up to me with smiles on their faces.

"What is going on, What are you up to?"

"Well, Wanda here has never had a girl's day before and there is only one person I can think of that is a pro at them. So we were thinking that we are all in need of one after all the last few weeks. What do you say?"

"Just the three of us?"

"Well everyone else is busy, Laura with the baby, Maria doing things for Fury."
"Bobbi recovering, alright what should we do?"

"We go out and do everything."

"When have you ever been an everything kind of girl?" I ask Nat with a suspicious look.

"As I said, Wanda has no idea what girlfriends do to hang out. So we are teaching her."

"Alright, let me get ready and we can head out."

"Meet back down here in 30. That should be enough time for all of us."

"Sounds good. Are you sure about this Wanda?"

"It sounds fun."

"Well prepare for all kinds of unknown." We all head off to get ready to go.

I quickly got ready and then headed out of my room.

As I was walking out I saw Steve walking down the hall.

Smiling at him he walked up to me.

"Where are you off to?"

"Nat is dragging Wanda and me out on a girl's day. So who knows how long I will be out or where I will be going."

"Well, that should be fun."

"She's up to something."

"What do you mean?"

"She never is the first to say to go for a girl's day."

"Maybe she is trying to be welcoming to Wanda."

"Maybe, but I have a feeling she is up to something else."

"I guess with her you never truly know."

"That is very true."

"Well you should try to have some fun, you deserve it."

"I guess, I'd rather just hang out here with you."

"So after you get back let's go out."

"To do what?"

"Depends on when Romanoff gets you back. Maybe a picnic or a walk. Stargazing. Whatever you would like to do, or we could do everything."

"Alright, that sounds fun. Though I should get down there before she comes looking for me because we all know she will."

"I'll walk with you."

"I would like that." So we walk back down hand in hand.

Once down there I see Nat and Wanda waiting.

"Hello Rogers"

"Hello Romanoff"

"Don't worry I will look after your girl, after all, she was mine first."