Suprise

"What is going on Natalie? Where are we going?" Bucky asked once she was off the phone.

"To SHIELD, Rebekah was hurt."

"What do you mean she was hurt?" Steve asked.

"I don't know too much other than she was shot and is unconscious and now has doctors working on her."

"What happened?"

"I'm not sure but we will find out." Natasha got in the car with the guys before speeding off to the address May had sent her.

As they drove she called Tony.

"Miss. Romanoff to what do I owe the pleasure?"

"Be nice Tony." they could hear Pepper say in the background.

"Tony, I need you to listen. I sent you an address and I need you to go there."

"Why would I do that?"
"Rebekah was hurt."

"What?"
"I don't know too much, May called to tell me. We are on our way now but you need to meet us there."

"I'm on my way. Do you know anything?"
"She was shot and was unconscious when she got to May. They have doctors working on her."

"Ones we trust?"

"Knowing May, she would do anything for Rebekah so I will go with yes."

"I will meet you there." With that, he was off the phone and on his way as well while telling Pepper what he was told.

The rest of the drive Natasha called the others with similar conversations happening.

Clint, Thor, and Bruce all said they would meet them there and the rest would come by as soon as they were able to.

Once there the three were met with the other original Avengers and Pepper.

"What is this?"

"The new SHIELD base," Natasha told Tony and the others.

They saw May come out and walk to them.

"Any updates?"

"Not yet, but they are some of the best."

"What happened?"

"She went on a mission with Bobbi and Daisy. Things didn't go as planned and she stepped in to save Daisy from being shot."

"Do you know what kind of shot?"

"No, it hit her abdomen but she did lose a bit of blood. Come with me and I will take you in." May led them all inside and then into a room. Where the others minus Coulson were all waiting.

Once they walked in Daisy got up and walked to them.

"I am so sorry, this is all my fault."

"No, she would have done it no matter what. She would not want you to blame yourself for this." Natasha told her.

"She's right, Rebekah thinks of you as one of her closest friends now. She would not want you to think it is your fault."

"The only one at fault is the one who shot her." Steve and Tony said.

"So this is your new job?" Natasha asked May looking around.

"It's home I guess"

"This is where Rebekah comes when she sneaks off."

"It is, I thought she told you."

"Not always, at first she would say she was coming to work with you and your team. Lately, though she has been acting as if there is more to all of it."