Getting Hurt

The meeting with Peter went well and he fit in with everyone. Over the next little while he came over almost every day and we were all training him.

Natasha had left to help her sister Yelena to once and for all take down the red room and she was finally back home a little banged up but overall not too bad.

She told me about it and Yelena planned to come by once she was done helping the others. Which I thought would be great for both the sisters and I could not wait to meet her as well.

I had been helping Phil and working on SHIELD things with them as well as my team. Plus working on all things Avengers and finding time to wedding plan as much as I could.

To say I was exhausted was putting it mildly. I was more than that because every time I tried to sleep my mind would race with everything I still needed to do and it was a never-ending race track.

I was slowly driving myself to madness but also trying to hide how overwhelmed I was from everyone because at this point there was nothing I could hand off to the others to take care of. Some things were just for me to take care of.

I was at the SHIELD base getting ready to head out with Bobbi and Daisy.

"Thank you for coming to help us. I know that you have been busy with everything plus wedding planning and all."

"Of course Daisy, I am happy to help whenever you need it."

"They don't mind us borrowing you from time to time?"
"No I think they are fine with it Bobbi but all of us also do our own thing so we are not together all of the time. Who knows if they even know that I left. I told Steve I was heading to do something for work but I didn't tell anyone else. I just don't check in with everyone all the time. It would take forever honestly."

"Well, we are glad we have you for backup."

"I'm sure you could handle anything just the two of you but I am always happy to help you in any way that I can."

"Well, we are happy to have you."

We head out and board a plane, Bobbi and I start it up and we take off.

"So how is wedding planning going?"

"It is a lot and on top of everything else I need to find time to go dress shopping in the next two weeks or I will not have a dress for my wedding."

"That sounds like fun."
"So much fun, although speaking of, let me know when you are both free in the next two weeks. I'm trying to find a good time for everyone so we can go and all get our dresses at once."

"Who all is in the wedding party?"

"Well my bridesmaids are the two of you, Jemma, Laura, Wanda, Bells, Kara, and Yelena might be one we will see what she decides. Then Nat is the maid of honor and Lila my flower girl."

"She's going to be a cute one."

"I know she is so excited and I guess has been telling everyone she is the flower girl at her aunt's wedding. Anyone who will listen now knows."
"Has she told people it is you?"

"No, if fact I am kind of surprised that the whole world does not know yet. I thought for sure by now people would know. But everyone that does know has been keeping it quiet so it is not overrun by the media and everyone else. Honestly, I am kind of ready for the planning part to just be done because it is a lot."
"It makes me happy that I didn't have a big wedding."

"The sad thing is that it is not that big. Under 100 people but it is still just so much to handle and plan so many decisions to be made. It is just a lot."