Spooky days are here

All too soon the days got shorter and we had crisp morning air. Halloween was on its way and there was so much still to do.

Everyone was out and about, but I was at the compound and had a lot of work ahead of me.

I pulled out the Halloween decorations that I had got and got to work.

For three hours I worked on fully decorating the compound and it was looking good.

I was working on the finishing touches when I heard people walk in.

"What happened?" Dad asked. Turning around I saw him with Pepper and the rest of the Avengers.

"Do you not like it? I have been working hard."

"It looks amazing sweetie," Pepper told me with a smile.

"Well thank you."

"What made you decide to do all of this?" Dad asked again.

"Well I always did with mom and the last few years I have not decorated much so I figured it was time to get back into the holiday spirit and decorate again."

"How long did this take?" Nat asked.

"Three hours give or take."

"You do know we would have helped," Nat said.

"I know but you were all out and I figured I would do it so it got done. If not now I would keep putting it off until after it was all over. So now or never, I choose now"

"It looks amazing," Wanda told me.

"Well thank you, I am glad you like it."

"Is there a reason you went all out?" Dad then asked me.

"Well, it needs to look good for the Halloween Party."

"What party?"
"Since when did you like parties?" Dad and Nat asked at the same time.

"I figured it would be nice to do a cute and fun party for kids, then maybe even adults after. I'm thinking Halloween night from 5-9 have a kid's party. Go all out trick or treating, a not super scary haunted house or corn maze or something like that. Different Halloween activities. Just something fun and safe. Then after all the families leave we can have a bit of a party with us and the others. Just have some fun and enjoy it all."

"That is a good idea," Pepper told them.

"I think it will be fun," Wanda added with a smile.

"Plus I ordered full-size candy bars and everything else already. We got to have a cool party after all."

"You have put a lot of work into this. How long have you been planning?"
"I could not sleep last night so I did some online shopping and planning things."

"You have done all of this since last night?" Clint asked.

"Ya, why not? I have stayed up all night planning missions and things like that. This is no different, other than more fun."

"So you have everything planned?"

"For the most part, yes I do, a few finishing touches but overall I think I have it all figured out."

"You planned a whole party in one night?"

"Sure why not?"

"You have been stressed about wedding planning but you plan all of this in one night."

"Ya, Nat, it's a lot easier planning a party than a wedding. Plus I figured this would be a lot of fun for everyone."

"Well then tell us what you need and we will help in any way that we can," Steve told me.