Chapel of Love

I woke up to the light of a new day coming through the window and I smiled.

I was marrying Steve today.

With a huge smile on my face, I lifted my arms and let them fall back down before seeing rose petals flying up.

Looking around I saw rose petals all around on the bed and around the room. I smiled when I saw a note on the pillow next to me. Picking it up I started to read it.

To my lovely bride-to-be,

I hope the girls were able to do what we had planned and that you love it. I can't wait to be married to you today. You are truly making all of my dreams come true. I love you more than I could ever say but I promise to spend every day showing you how much I love you. I will see you in a few hours my love.

I love you with all that I am.

Your loving soon-to-be husband, Steve.

He was so sweet and kind and I could not wait to be his wife in a few hours.

Hearing knocking on the door, I called out.

"Come in" The door opened to reveal the ladies and I smiled.

"How did you sleep on your last night as a single gal?" Nat asked me.

"Good, but I can't wait for today."

"Then let's get ready," Pepper told me.

I got out of bed and Nat held up my robe helping me to put it on before we headed to the room we were getting ready in and I saw all kinds of food.

We started to eat and get ready talking and laughing.

I was having a pretty amazing morning. There was a knock on the door and Pepper went to get it.

She came back with dad.

"I know what you are all going to say but I have something for my girl. So do you think I can borrow you for a moment?"
"Of course" I got up from my chair and followed dad out into my room, after we were in he closed the door.

"Now if you have changed your mind, say the word right now and I will get you out of here."
"Daddy, I love him. I want to marry him."
"If you are completely sure."

"Daddy, just because I am marrying Steve today does not mean I stop being your little girl and needing you. I will always be your little girl and need you. I will just need you in different ways."

"I truly got lucky in the daughter department. You are the best one a father could ask for."

"You are going to make me cry, dad."
"I know but this is going to make you cry more. When your mom and I were together we almost got married. And in that time we had got some things for the wedding. So when things didn't work out that way we decided to give it to you on your wedding day. Here your mom will do better explaining, she always does."

He handed me a letter and I slowly started to read mom's words.

My darling girl,

Today you are getting married. No longer will you just be mine and your dad's little girl but you will be a wife. I know if you are reading this I am no longer with you. I do want you to know how much I love you and that I will be there every step of the way with you today. I know you have become such an amazing and wonderful young woman and your dad and I are so proud of you. I also know your groom is pretty special because that is the only way you would be here today. Make sure he treats you like the queen you are but make sure you are a kind and gracious one. Be there for each other in every way. Have open hearts with one another and never go to bed angry. Be the amazing and wonderful person you are. I know that you will be an amazing wife and he is extremely lucky. I also know one day you are going to be an outstanding mom because you have the biggest heart and ever since you were a little girl all you could ever talk about was having your own fairytale love story. Falling in love, getting married, having a family, and living happily ever after and that is what I want for you as well baby girl. I hope today is everything you have ever dreamed it to be and so much more. But also remember that it is ok if everything doesn't go as you planned it because at the end of the day, all that matters is that you are starting a new life with the one you love. Plus knowing you and your father you will be getting married in some kind of castle just like you have always wanted to and your dad will be all over it for his little princess.