Chapter 1

Miracle's POV

"I said I can go alone." My two brothers are following me downstairs. They are dressed up too. I told them I am meeting a friend in Cole Hotel.
Do they think I would die just by going outside? I was always sick since I was born but I am doing just fine now. I hate when they are treating me like a weak kid.

"I know. I am coming because I am just bored. How about you, Ice?" Yohan asked him.

"Bored too."

"Fine. I am staying. Happy?" I asked them.

"Come here. Let's just annoy dad in his office." How childish Ice could be? They said he is the oldest among us. If he is not sleeping probably he is in the Elites training ground bonding with his favorite Elite, our uncle Bruno.

Instead of going with them, I just locked myself in my room.

Our class started last week. We are all in the same class, probably the quietest room in the university. Everyone is scared to talk. In the room of 15 students, three are from the Kirigun clan and 4 are Elites and the 8 remaining students were all kids of those loyal businessmen who can't go against my family. Fun, right?

We are now going to school. Yohan is driving so I am double checking my seat belt. He thinks he is a professional car drifter for heaven's sake. Cars and cool bikes are my brother's addiction. He bought another lot near the mansion for his parking space and set up his separate garage.

Ice most of the time is just quiet. He is always serious and hates noise.

Both of them have different personalities. Totally different.
I must say they have one thing in common though, they are extremely protective of me.

My brother Ice just put on his earphones and started listening to music while on our way.

Yohan parked in the middle of the ground. Good job. He is always leaving his keys inside since no one in this school will dare touch his car.

Every time we are walking like this, students will just lower their heads.
I am so used to this scene every day.

"Tell Bianne to have lunch with us later," I said to Emerson. He is following us. Our classmate and an Elite.

"Ira." I heard my main bodyguard's voice. He is Jeha. I forbid him to call me sir or what. I don't like it because he is like an older brother to me.
"Candy is calling." He handed me my phone.

"Yes, baby?" I answered.

"Go home early, please." She smiled cutely.

"Yes, baby! I'll go home right after class." I returned the phone to Jeha.
It's better for him to keep it for me. I don't usually open my phone. Jeha is the one checking it to update me and filter what are the important messages and what is not. I have nothing to hide from him.

I asked all the bodyguards who are not in the class to just stay outside the building.

The class is so quiet when we entered.
This is our last year in MSU, how could they be so boring?

"Ira, you'll be my partner in the project," Yohan asked me.

"No, you already partnered with him the last sem. It's my turn." Ice argued with him.

"Yohan and Ice, work on the project. I'll do it solo. Okay? Case closed. Thank you for listening." I told them.
They will take advantage again of me. They know I am a perfectionist and I aim only for the perfect score. The two are smart too. They just have a different level of laziness in their body.

They say I am a perfectionist freak. For me, everything needs to be on my planner. I am not as healthy as others, I have a lot of restrictions, I need to prove to others that I deserve to be a Kirigun. I may not be the best but I am trying.