SC for Yohan and Chin pt. 4

Yohan's POV

I buckled my belt and smiled as my eyes followed him to the restroom. Chin took a quick shower.

In our relationship, there is no husband and wife here. We switch. But most of the time, Chin is topping.
It depends on the mood.
I am good with anything as long as it's with him. 

After our class, we went to the cinema that Chin likes. I don't like watching movies. It's making me dizzy. I just rested my head on his shoulder as he enjoyed his food while focused on the screen.

The movie was so boring that I fell asleep. Chin shook my shoulder.
"Babe, I think I saw Kian and Ira."

"It's just your imagination. Ira will never go to a cinema house. That means end of the world. Come here. I believe you are just hungry again." I ruffled chin's hair.

"Babe, it's really Kian."

"Then is Kian cheating?" I asked. There's no way Ira would go here. Mall and Ira is impossible.

"I swear it's Ira. What if he saw us?"

"Then let him be. Ira won't talk."

"Babe..."

"Stop worrying, okay? Just let me sleep." The movie ended, and we searched for Kian and Ira. Chin is right. They are here. I saw Jeha first. Kian and Ira are holding hands while walking. I tried with Chin, but he glared at me.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

I just want to know how it feels to show my love for him in public. He won't allow it, though. I can't wait till the day that we announce that we've been together for more than three years now.

"Holding my boyfriend's hand." I smiled.

"Babe." He sighed.

"Baby, I know."

~~~~~~~

We fought again.
I don't know how to make this relationship last anymore when everything is a secret.

Ice grilled him yesterday and he was so nervous that he blamed it all on me. It was his day off, and we went to the beach and returned at midnight.

When I got home, Ice was waiting for me in the living room. He just followed me with his stares. I didn't know that he went to Chin after and asked him about where we went and everything.

He got mad at me because I was the one who insisted on staying outside longer.  Ice has an idea for sure, and I know he doesn't like hiding this from him.

"Then you should have told him everything. Why is this my fault? You were putting all the blame on me when it was you who wanted to keep a secret. Whatever, Chin. This is tiring. I am not happy anymore."

He was shocked by what I said.
I don't like hiding. I don't deserve this too.

"Babe, I am sorry. I just got scared. I didn't mean it."

"I'll sleep now." I ended our video call.

The following day, I've been avoiding him too.

I have a game to represent econ. I saw him watching with Ira and Kian.
They were cheering for me and congratulated me when we won.

I can't help but feel sad about how he looks at me. It's his fault that he can't even hug me. I just ignored him.

It's been a week now, and I don't feel like still talking to him.

I found out that he went out with his Elites batchmates, and I don't like it.

Should we just stop it? It's not working anymore. It's not what I expected my relationship would be. I can have anyone I want, but my heart only desires that fool.

I went to the cafe where my friends were. I saw Kian there, who is busy with his paper.

"LQ?"

"Shut up."

Chin has kept calling me since the morning. I keep rejecting it too. I have nothing to say to him.

When I got home, Sam called me that Chin was waiting near the west gate. What the hell is wrong with him?

It was dark when I went there.
Someone hugged me from behind.
"Baby, don't be mad. You know I love you. Do you really have to bring Emerson anywhere instead of me? He is just a backup bodyguard. I am your main." He tried to kiss me.
"You are tired of me now? Okay.  I am sorry."

He was back to guarding me, but unlike before, he was just focused on his job.

I was partying with Steph and our friends when Chin pulled me from the table and brought me to parking lot.
"What do you think you are doing? You're always drinking every night. We are graduating."

"It's none of your godamn business."

"Let's fix this."

"You know how to fix this. I'll give you a chance until Sunday."

Make sure that you will do something, Chin. I don't back out on my words.
I just want him to step up. I've been taking care of this relationship for three years because I know to myself that he is the one.

"I will. Stop being close to Emerson. Stop making me jealous, babe." Chin asked me.

"Then do something."
I returned to my room.
I am worried that it would be really the end.

~~~~~
It was already Sunday morning. No messages from Chin. Nothing at all.
So it's really the end.

Kian is here mopping with me. Ira is washing the dishes, dad and Ice is busy filling up our pantry on the third floor.

Mama and Candy are just watching a movie together and eating sausages.

We heard the Elevator sound.
Are my grandfathers here to visit?
I saw Kian's nervous face. He is so funny.

Our eyes were focused on the elevator door when it slowly opened.

Everyone was shocked.

What the hell?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It was Chin.
He is wearing his casual clothes. He is holding a basket in his left hand.

No one spoke. Our jaw literally dropped. It was courageous of Chin.

"Babe, my dad and I caught some fish. He asked me to bring this here."
His boxy smile flashed.
"It is still Sunday, right? I am not late yet."

This has always been my dream...to bring Chin on the third floor. He knows how much important this is to me.

"Fuck!" I ran to him and hugged him.
I am crying, but who cares.
"I love you." Chin went to the third floor alone, and I couldn't be more than proud.

Ice walked towards Kian and took the mop from him. "here's your welcome gift. You can start any time." He handed the mop to Chin.

"Are you not surprised?" I asked Ice.

"Am I not your brother? Do you think I don't know your meeting place? Are you stupid?" Ice glared.

"Sit down first and give me that." Ira took the basket of fish from Chin.

"Come here, Chin. Did you tell your dad already?" My mom asked him. How did he know this detail?

"Yes, sir," Chin answered.

"Rest first. You are exempted today for mopping. Get the mop back, Kian. We are always like this on the third floor. We always clean the place. Is it beautiful?"

Chin just nodded.

I looked at my dad too. It's like everyone is aware of my relationship with him.