Chapter 44

Ira's POV

"She posted a screenshot of your message. We managed to delete it in 6 seconds after she posted it. I'll send you the screenshot. I am afraid someone had seen it." Sam called me to report.

"In seconds? I am sure no one took a screenshot of her posts besides you."

"She keeps posting it. Don't worry the team is managing it, Ira."

"Don't let her post anything about me. Are we clear, Sam?"

"Yes, Ira. I have saved some of the messages that may help you to blackmail her. She has sponsors."

"What do you mean, Sam?"

"She is using her body in exchange for money."

"Damn, Sam. I don't care if she is using her body or not. I just want her to stop dragging Kian's name."

"What are you planning with her account? She is not stopping. Delete it?"

"Remove all her 2 million followers. Don't delete the account. Let her think that her fans unfollowed her. I want her to be paranoid."
We will do this slowly.

"Should we post screenshots of her messages with her sugar daddies? Should we post pictures of her with the oldies?" Sam asked.

"Calm down, Sam."

"I am bored. I wanna play. This is fun." He laughed from the other line.

"Check her background. Important stuff only. Don't give me gossips."

"Did that already. Her family has no business. Her sponsors are supporting her since she was 16. Her two brothers are drug pushers. Should we release that?"

I am thinking. Her life is boring.

"Send me the pictures of her boyfriends and her brothers."

This will be fun. I have no plans of posting it though. That's cheap.

"Give me a more complicated task, Ira. I am bored." Sam asked.

"Calm down. I will soon. Just wait. I don't want my name to be involved. Are we clear, Sam?"

"Yes, Ira."

I dropped the call. I'll crush her slowly.

I checked Sam's message. He forwarded me one of Ara's tweets that he managed to delete.

 He forwarded me one of Ara's tweets that he managed to delete

You are testing my patience, dear. Brave. I like that.

Kian stretched his arms. "Baby, what are you doing?"

"Nothing, sleep more." I kissed his forehead. This guy is mine. Anyone who tries to steal him will regret that she was born. That I can be sure of.

"Here, baby. I am tired." He pulled me to his chest.

"I'll give you a massage." I offered.

"Not tired?"