Chapter 18

Miracle's POV

"Please be my boyfriend, Kian."
I asked him.

The hell am I thinking? I must be crazy. Ice will scold me for sure but what can I do, I said it already. There is no turning back.

"I would love to, I. I'll be your boyfriend." He looks so happy. He's been asking for quite some time now and I always tell him to wait. Turns out I am the one who can't wait.

"Then we are boyfriends now. You are officially mine."  I stated.
Damn, my heart keeps pounding fast. It's so loud that I think it wants to come out of my chest right now.

"Officially yours only, I." He replied.

It became awkward. I don't have any plans yet in my mind.

"See you tomorrow." I unbuckled my seatbelt.

"I love you, boyfriend." He is all smiles. He looks so genuinely happy.
I am too. Damn much.

"Good night." I just said. I don't know what to say as his boyfriend now.

"I, I love you." He repeated. He is waiting for my response. I am not stupid.

"I love you too." I then open his door and slammed it closed. They opened the gate for me. I am not even running but I think I am losing my breath. I massaged my chest, calm down, my heart. It's just Kian, no harm done.

"Well...well...well... Who skipped the family dinner tonight for a date with Kian?" He is standing in the guardhouse probably waiting for me.
"Look at the screen, honey. Your soon-to-be boyfriend is still outside the gate. I am guessing, he will message you before he leaves."
He pointed to the screen connected to the camera outside the mansion.

Just in time when my phone vibrated.
"Good night, my Ira. I am off now."
Mom guessed it right.

"See?" Mom proudly uttered.

"Mom, what are you doing here?"

"He is inside, waiting for you too. So you need to tell me what happened so I can help you. I need to know why you arrived in our place 30 minutes ago but came out of that car just now."
My mom needs to know.

"We are boyfriends now." There I said it. He is the first to know.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" He screamed.

"You okay, mom?"

"I am...but...how did he ask you? How did you say yes?" I am not sure if mom is mad or what.

"I asked him to be my boyfriend."
I am the one who asked though.

"Damn. You can't wait huh? So how is it?" He slapped my butt.

"Ouch!"

His eyes widened. "You did that already? I can't believe you, I! I know I like Kian for you...but in the car? In front of the mansion? Are you crazy?"

"What are you talking about? We did it. I am the one who initiated it. I can't understand myself but it feels great."
I touched my wet lips again. I can still feel the softness. The memory of what we shared inside the car earlier is still vivid in my mind.

"Oh, my gosh, Ira. It's too early for that. You should have just been contented with a kiss."

"Yeah, we just kissed. Remember you asked me before about how does it feel? It feels great."

"After the kiss? You did ... Uhmmm... You did ..." What is wrong with mommy? He is massaging his temple.
"Ira? My head is aching. Tell me you even use protection at least."