Chapter 55

Kian's POV

Even though I love music so much, I need to stop now. Why am I so crazy about proving my worth to people who don't deserve it?
I should have just listened to my loved ones; I am great, I have talent, and most of all, Ira is proud of me.

I don't want fame. I don't want to be famous. All I want is for people to give me the credits that I deserve for my hard work. For it to be recognized not because of Ira. I was so wrong. I should have just been happy that my friends appreciated it.

My ultimate dream is to be walking on the aisle hand to hand with my beautiful baby Ira.

"Damn, Ice posted a picture with his friend. I doubt this is only a friend. The Kirigun got another slave again. Oops.. a slip of the tongue." Steph mocked me. I am so done.
CL tapped my shoulder, telling me not to be enraged.

"Steph, I wonder how does it feel to be like a loser all your life?" I asked. I am trying my best not to punch him. We have a vast concert three months from now. This will be the last. I have decided to believe in myself. I am tired of being with this band. Every day in my life, I feel like wanting to be a criminal. I want to kill Steph every time I see him. Steph is a good singer, that's why I joined him.

"Kian, I was about to ask you the same question. How does it feel to be Ira's dog? If I were you, I would be okay too. Who would not? He can do anything for you. He can even buy fans and awards for you too."
Steph told me.

"Steph, that is too much," Gavin warned him. He looked at me. "Relax, Kian."

No. I gave him what he deserved. I beat him into pulp. He was bleeding, and I do not care right now.

"Hahaha...don't worry, I won't file a case against you. No one can ever win against Ira's boytoy." I gave him one hard punch again.
"Ira will kill anyone who touches his guy. I am not worried. I didn't fight back." He can hardly stand.
"I don't want to be in this band with this loser anymore." He yelled and bumped intentionally into me.

I don't want to tell this to Ira. He will be worried. If he finds out, he will really crush that stupid guy. He has hated Steph ever since, and I don't want him to act rashly. I always tell him to calm down. Violence is not the answer but look what I just did. Steph sucked the remaining patience out of me.

They brought him to the hospital then we had a meeting when he returned after a few days' break.
We decided that the concert three months from now will be our last one. This band never has unity ever since. Steph doesn't want to be with me, and same as what I felt.

I should be sad, but I am relieved after the meeting. Finally, I can tell Ira that we can leave now. We need to fly to Australia first. Then I will ask him to travel before studying again. We deserve a long rest with only just me and him.

I was actually always studying even in our out of town, to enroll at the same school as Ira. He is smart, and it would be easy for him. He will help again with my admission if I fail the exam, and I wouldn't want that. He did it already with Hype. He always makes sure that everything would be easy for me, and deep inside me, I'm not too fond of it. I told him several times. He would then go sulking and tell me we are boyfriends; there is no wrong in doing that.

I studied hard without Ira knowing, but I failed on his first option. I tried another school near his preferred one and looked for it again on our rehearsal breaks. I passed.

The day came when I was already prepared to tell Ira. I hope he will not go to the school that I'll be enrolled in. I don't want him to adjust. I want him to choose what is best for him. If not for him, I wouldn't want to study again. Even thinking of it makes my head hurts.