Chapter 23

Miracle's POV

I sat near the stage where I can watch my boyfriend closely. They opened the event with their performance.
It was very beautiful even though I am not familiar with the song. I just heard it from Kian's quick practice at his home earlier. Kian and Steph are the faces of this group. I mean they are all handsome but these two stand out from the rest. Kian is the most handsome for me though.

It's funny how my boyfriend's performance this year is way different from last year's. He is only focused on me. Last year, he even brought a girl to the stage that makes other audiences jealous.
The first song ended well.

"Do you want more?" Steph shouted from the stage.

"Yes, we want more!" The crowd responded.

"Then we will give you more," Steph announced.

Steph sang the first part of the song.

🎵I remember the times we spent together
On those drives
We had a million questions
All about our lives
And when we got to New York
Everything felt right
I wish you were here with me
Tonight

Kian sang the next part and I am falling more. His voice is piercing to my soul and the godamn butterflies are invading my tummy again.

I remember the days we spent together
Were not enough
And it used to feel like dreamin'
Except we always woke up
Never thought not having you
Here now would hurt so much

Before he sang the chorus, he screamed with the mic on. "I love you, Miracle." He made the crowd go crazy.

Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
And every night I miss you
I can just look up
And know the stars are
Holdin' you, holdin' you, holdin' you tonight🎵

"Wooooh!" Someone screamed near my fucking ear.

"Who the hell? Mom??? Why are you here?" I was surprised to see him here.

"We came with BTXO. We provided the Elites' help. I didn't know that those bastards are so famous." Mom was focused on the stage while talking.
"Kian is handsome." My mom tickled me. "Nice, catch honey."

"Where's dad?"
He is here for sure. He will never let mom go to a crowded auditorium alone.

"There...with Bruno!" He pointed to the corner. "So I am here with Sam. He said he wants to watch Kian."
I looked at the guy with glasses on and a lollipop in his mouth. Who would think that he is an Elite?

"But I am just talking to you earlier," I told him.

He showed me his earpiece and his laptop in his left hand.

"Is dad aware about earlier?" I whispered to Sam.

"No, don't worry." He whispered back.

Our school director noticed mom and they gave him a seat. Mom will be bored talking to these oldies again about formal stuff. Sam followed him.

"He looks weak to me," I told Jeha.

"He is a sniper," Jeha whispered.