Chapter 19

Miracle's POV

"Is Kian inside?" I asked Steph.

"Yes. Do you want me to call him?"
Steph is in the hallway with their bandmates.

"No, I'll just go inside. What time is your next class?"

"We don't have class anymore but we have meetings for the paper and band rehearsals. Why?"

"Nothing, thanks, Steph."

"You are blooming, I."

"Am I? Thanks then."

I entered their lecture room. I see Kian busy with his laptop. He looks so focused. How can I tell him about dad?

"You're here. Are you hungry?" He rubbed my hand.

"Nope, I just want to check you here. I am on my way to the director's office. I just decided to pass by. What are you doing?"

It's quarter to 11 already and I don't know if I should tell him about meeting dad.

"Why? What's wrong? You look so pale." He touched my cheeks. His classmates are staring but he doesn't care at all.

"Uhm, do you have time to go..."

"Where do you wanna go?"
He asked again.

"Uhmm. It's okay if you don't want to go but my dad wants to meet you at 12. I can just say that you have classes. He will understand."

He stood up immediately.

"Why are you saying this just now? Mansion?"

"He wants to meet you at TK. I'll send you the location. He knows already about us. I am sorry."

"You did a good job, baby. Don't worry. I'll call you right away. Just go home straight after class. I think I can reach there before 12."

"Your stuff?" He is leaving his laptop and books on his desk.

"I'll message you my locker number, baby. I need to go." He shouted from outside the room.

"locker 1176, code 873450. I am sorry I am in a rush." He sent me the message.

Is he ordering me to fix his stuff for him? Did he just tell me to put these in his locker?

No way.

I stepped out of their room.

But what if he lost his things? He is working hard for this. This is just a simple task, Ira. Do it for your boyfriend. Is it normal to keep blushing whenever I think that we are a couple now?

I carefully organized all his books and printouts.

"Hi, Ira." It's Brittany. "Did Kian leave? Want help? I know his locker. I can ask him for the code." A brunette is behind her too.

"No need. My boyfriend already told me the code. If you'll excuse me." I left them there and carried all Kian's stuff. Is this part of my boyfriend's duties?

I just organized his locker. It's a mess.
This OCPD is kicking in. I want everything to be organized. I just put all his stuff in place. I hope he is fine with it.

It was few minutes before noon when he sent me a message that he is already in the lobby of TK corporation. I hope dad won't give him a hard time.

That was Kian's last message.
It was already 6 PM but I didn't hear anything from him besides from that text that he arrived in TK.

"Mom, where's dad?" My mom is eating sausage in the living room.

"Running late. He said he's stuck in traffic." My mom looks so down today.