Special Chapter 4 ( Wedding)

Kian's POV

"Ira, I miss you."
I messaged him. He was not calling us for three days already. I know he is busy with his studies, and we shouldn't disturb him, but Aidan has been asking for his mom already.
Aidan always hands me my phone to call Ira. He is now 2 years old and 6 months. He can talk, he sings too, but he will stop when he sees me.

Aidan handed me the phone again. "Mom." He uttered.

"Baby, he is not answering the phone. Why don't we play outside for now?"Does anyone know one knows a kid who hates playing?
My kid is not weird.

I remembered still playing outdoor games at 12. This kid is not even three years old. He loves doodling more.

He returned to his room without knowing that I was following him.
He is humming while his cute little bummy is swaying.

He is so cute. He looks like a total copy of me. They said if you love your husband so much, the kid will definitely look like the husband. Guess they are right.

"Aidan. Can I take a video of you and send it to mom so he can watch it when he is not busy?"

"No." He answered.

"It will make your mom happy."
He climbed the chair to check his hair in the mirror and fixed it himself.

"Owkaaay.".

He faced the camera.

"The wheels on the bus go wawnd and wawnd,
wawnd and wawnd.
wawnd and wawnd..
The wheels on the bus go wawnd and wawnd.
all through the town.🎵"

Okay, excellent choice of song.

"Any message for mommy?"

He is teary. "Why no call Aidan mom? Not love Aidan?"

Ohhhh.

Should I cut the video?
If Ira sees this, he will definitely fly from Australia at the very minute.

"Not love Aidan, not love dad." My baby continued.

"No, mom loves us," I told him.

"No."

"Do you miss mommy so much?"

"No."

"If no, then why are you crying?"

"No."

My phone rang. Aidan suddenly straightens his back, staring at my ringing phone. He fixed his hair again and wiped his face.

It was Candy calling.
He glared at me when he saw me not answering the phone. I just want to tease my son because I can.

Aidan is waiting for me to accept the call.
He saw me press the phone and hid it in my pocket. He stood up and bit my leg.

Gaaddd.
"Stop, Aid."

"You didn't answer mom."

Candy is calling again.
Aidan keeps reaching my pocket.
"You say you miss mom first."

"Miss mom," Aidan answered.

I picked up the call. "Why, little princess?"

Aidan returned to his bed when he heard that it was not his mom.

"Come here quickly. Ira is in the mansion."

"Are you sure?"

"Lying is bad, Kian." Candy answered.

My heart beats fast.
Why did he not inform me?
How can he be there?

I changed Aidan's clothes and rushed to the mansion. Aidan's bodyguard followed us.