Chapter 5

Miracle's POV

He opened the box in front of me. "You did these yourself?" He was smiling. Did he like it?

"Yeah...I did that... I was just bored that time so might as well do that since I don't know what to give you."

"I told you. Your presence is a gift already. I like these so much. I will use it well." I can't understand why I am affected by his gaze.

"Oops, sorry!" My mom entered the restroom. They have a huge one with 8 cubicles inside. They must have plenty of guests all the time.

"Why are you here mom?"

"Oh, I went to the pool party but Yohan said you are here so I followed you." Mom's focus was on the handkerchief. "You gave your gift already. Do you like it?" My mom asked Kian.

"Mom!!!"

"Of course, sir," Kian answered.

I dragged mom away. I am afraid he'll spit nonsense again with Kian. He and his addiction to shipping couples are damn scary.

"What's wrong?" Mommy asked me.

"I know what you are planning to do, mom. Kian is straight. Don't do it, please. I'll be embarrassed if you do that." I told my mom.

"And you like him?"

"No, I don't like him," I said just in time Kian passed by us. Did he hear it? I don't care. I know he wouldn't give a fuck about it.

"It's fine. Let's find a new prospect then." Mom teased me.

"Mom!"

"I am just kidding, honey. But if you like someone you have to tell me first, okay? Don't mind those three grumpy boys. You have me always on your side." Mom is the sweetest.

Kian didn't approach me anymore at the party. I was just busy drinking with Bianne. My brothers are at the same table with Kian and his bandmates. Their band is called MusIcons. I don't like the name.

My brothers keep glancing and checking on me. Can't they focus on their lives?

"I'll introduce you to someone," Bianne suggested.

"I am not interested," I told her.

"He is a vocalist in a band." Bianne squealed.

"You mean Steph? I know him already." I told her. "Just focus on your food. I am bored already." I walked to their table and told my brothers that I'll go home.

"You join us first. Do you want anything?" Kian asked.

"Rest for a while. We'll go later." Ice suggested.

Steph scoots on the side. I am now sitting between him and Kian. How lucky? I sighed.

"How about you, Ira? We are talking about relationships here. Did you ever have one?" Sean asked me. If I am not mistaken, he is the guitarist of the band.

"Nope," I replied.

"Yohan and Ice probably will threaten the guy like what they did to Steph." Sean laughed.

"No, it's not because I am scared of Ice and Yohan. It's because Ira wants to concentrate on his studies. Right?"
Steph asked me. Well, I don't remember so I just agreed to him.
"It's very hard to communicate with him. His bodyguard can see my messages." I laughed when Steph said that. I am not going to disagree with that. Jeha knows everything about me and anyone who tries hitting on me. It's not just guys but girls too.

Jeha knows my preference since I was a kid. I know exactly who am I ever since. I think one of the factors that makes me sure about my sexuality was when I found out about my condition. I have the same case as mom, meaning I am capable of giving birth too. Only my parents and I know that. I overheard it when I was just six years old during my annual check-up. The doctor clearly said that. I was not sure that time but I am always having night dreams about what the doctor said, so when I was 15 I asked the doctor myself. He didn't deny it. I became sure that time of who I am and what am I going to be. I want to be like mom minus the gossips edition. I really look up to him. He is kind, he is smart and he can tame my most of the time crazy dad. He may not look like it but he can control everything.

"I really need to go. You both stay here, okay?" I ordered my brothers.

"I'll come with you," Kian said.

He was following me. We met dad and mom in the living room. I told them that I need to go home. They asked me to bring Candy too.

"I can manage. You can stay here." Kian is still following me.

"Where's your car?" He asked.

I pointed to the spot near the gate where Jeha is already standing.

"Hi, Candy." He lowered his head to level with my sister's face.

"Hi, Kian." She giggled.

"Oh, you know my name." He touched her cheeks. "You are so pretty."

"Of course, you introduce yourself earlier and yeah I know I am pwetty. I look like Ira." This kid!

"Yes, Ira is pretty too." Dug dug dug...
"Where's your gift to me?"

"I gave you a car." My sister said.

"Not that one. I want another gift. How about you kiss Kian on the cheeks?" Kian asked her.

"Sorry, I can't. Ira will be mad."
Wait...I think I am loading...why did Candy say that?

"Why will Ira be mad?" Kian was looking at me.

"He said I can't kiss anyone because I am just a kid." I let out a deep breathe when she answered. I thought she will say crazy stuff. "Ira, can you kiss him as a gift?"
What the fucking hell? I think my cheeks are burning because of my sister.

"No, baby. I already gave him a gift."
Did I just see him smirk?

"Let Kian kiss your hand then. You are so cute." He planted a kiss on my sister's small hand. I put mine in my pocket. What am I thinking? It's not like he is going to kiss mine too.

"We have to go. Happy Birthday." I greeted him again.

"Thank you for coming, Miracle."
He called me by my full name.

"Enjoy your birthday." He opened the car for us. Candy sat first and it was him who fixed her belt on the car seat. I then entered the car. He waved at us before closing the door.

"He is handsome." Candy told me.
"Will he be your boyfriend?" She teased.

"Hey, you are so young. How did you know about boyfriends?"

"Bianne told me she has a handsome boyfriend." That girl is influencing her little cousin. "I like Kian for you. I'll tell dad I want Kian as your boyfriend."

"Honey, you can't do that." Dad is going to explode.

Kian's smile has an unexplainable effect on me. I cannot understand. I touched my chest. It is beating faster than normal.

Jeha handed me water. "Are you okay?"

"I am." I downed it.

Jeha gave me a teasing smile. Not him too. Damn it.

I think I need to avoid Kian. This is not good for me.