SC for Yohan and Chin pt. 2

Chin's POV

I don't know how Yohan did it, but we became classmates when I knew we shouldn't be. Sir Kai told us that the reason was for the main bodyguards to focus on guarding. We can't concentrate when we are attending the class ourselves too. Ira and Ice's bodyguards are all professional already. At the same time, Yohan has me, who is still studying, pursuing my dreams to give my parents the dream house they want. I can get it in more than a year. Elite leaders can get in three months. They are very well off too. Working with this family will make my family dream come true quicker than a regular job. They have all the incentives, plus they are nice to all the Elites.

I have a secret too.
Yohan became my boyfriend.
I don't know how it happened, but he suddenly called me in the middle of the night, yelling at me for not replying to his messages. I can still remember the exact words he said. "Is that how a good boyfriend should be? Reply to me right away, or I am going to tell papa that we are dating."

I was so speechless that time. I don't know how he comes up with the idea that we are dating. I remembered him helping me with reviewing. I don't know how I became Yohan's boyfriend in a snap.

My phone vibrated. Yohan asked me to bring his car in front of the main house. When we say the main house, we refer to the enormous three-story mansion. It was so big. You need hours to walk inside all the corner of the place. There are houses inside the Kirigun place but not as big as the mansion, not even close. He asked me because he wouldn't let anyone touch his car aside from me. Even Sir Ice never drives his wheels.

"Yes, babe," I replied. I have two phones. One is for the Elite phone, and the other is exclusively for Yohan. I can't message anyone using this phone.

We are already 4th year in college. I am classmates with Ira, Ice, and of course, Yohan.

"Don't drive me today. Ira told me that he wants to ride in my car today."

I smiled. No one can say no to Ira. They are so protective of him. Ira is so kind. He may be quiet, but he smiles when he sees me, and that's an honor for me already.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Jeha asked me to get inside the car.
"Let the three enjoy the ride. Nothing bad will happen to your lover boy." I asked him to shut up. I don't want them to know that I am dating Yohan. Probably, other Elites know already, but I don't wish Yohan's family to know. They will give me special treatment, and I don't want that to happen. My family doesn't know about my preference too. I am the only guy in my family. I have five siblings, and all are girls. My father wants me to marry a woman and have babies that will carry our name.

Yohan is always against this secret thing. We always fight about it, but he needs to understand that I am not ready for it.

One of my major fights with Yohan was this band thing. I don't like him hanging around with their vocalist. He says mean things to me and bosses me around when Yohan is not looking. I don't follow orders outside of the Kirigun's clan, so I always ignore him. He must be thinking that I am a sort of pushover.

I asked him to stop hanging with Steph. Yohan quit instead. I didn't tell him how Steph treated me because I didn't want him to be involved. Knowing how hot-headed Yohan is, Steph will be doomed.

The class started, and Yohan kept texting me. I am seated near the door.

"You want to have lunch outside? I'll tell Ira that I can't eat with them."

"Okay."

"Okay? are you mad at me? I told you don't give me a one-word reply." He replied again.

I walked to his seat. The professor looked at me. They know I am an Elite, and they probably think that I have something important to say to Yohan.
"Can we talk later? I can't chat with you. We are in class. I'll eat with you anywhere you want." I whispered to his right ear.

The morning class ended. "Yohan, let's eat outside. Ira wants spicy noodles." Ice told him.

"I can't."

"Are you busy?" Ira looked at sir Ice.
"We can still eat noodles tomorrow. It's fine. I want us three to eat together."

"It's not fine. We will have spicy noodles today. Okay?" Sir Ice patted Ira's head. "Yohan, today. Where are you going? Even prioritizing that than Ira?"

Yohan looked at me. I gave him a go signal.

"Okay, spicy noodles today then," Yohan exclaimed.

We walked behind the triplets. I am with Adrian, Jeha, and Emerson.

"Chin, send me your report of what happened last Saturday. I need to document it before sending it to Sir Kang." Jeha told me. I must say he is one of the most organized bodyguards here.

"Can I send a voice record instead? I hate paper works." I sighed. I am not smart. My head aches whenever I read reports.

"Then quit if you hate paper works. You are being paid to report all the single details of what's happening to them. Are you expecting Sir Mayka will have time to listen to your voice record?" This Adrian is always mad.

"Yeah, I said so, paper works it is. Give me time, Jeha." Yohan is always mad when I am busy. He can't understand that we have paper works too.

We followed them to the noodle house.

"Smoke?" Adrian asked.

"No." I answered.

"Don't smoke when Ira is here. I clearly told you." He told Adrian.
Jeha is so strict.

"Hi there, Elites. Where is Yohan?" Steph asked. I hate this guy. He acts highly all the time.

Jeha pointed to where the three were sitting.

Yohan saw them and walked towards here.

"Craving for noodles too?" Yohan asked them.

"Can we eat with you?" Steph asked.

"Pass, bro. Ira is here. He doesn't like eating with other guys." Yohan told him.

"Just don't mind Steph, bro. We are just here to buy frappe." Kian told us.

He tried to pull Steph away from us.

"Want to eat with us instead?" Steph asked me. "Are you not allowed to eat? Poor boy." He patted my head.

"At least, he is being paid thousands of dollars just to stand here. How about you?" Adrian really has no patience. He is like his boss Ice.

"I am not an Elite." Steph answered.
"Why would I stand here?"

"You can't be Elite too. Look at you." Jeha is trying to make Adrian shut his savage mouth.

"Go and do your stuff." Jeha told them.

"I can't be an Elite? But this guy passed?" Steph chuckled.

"Steph, dude. Let's go." Kian called him.

"What an asshole? They are treating you like that because you are not fighting back." Adrian told me.

"I just don't want trouble. I can't create a  mess. I need to stay as an Elite. I am a breadwinner." I sighed.

I looked at the triplets eating happily.
I need them safe. I am still here because of Yohan's help.

I went to the restroom. Yohan followed me.
"Eat first." He asked me.

"Later, when you return to your room." We were in the cubicle.

"I'll take out food for you. Get them in your locker, okay? Do you love me?"

I nodded.

"Good boy, go out first." He kissed the top of my head.