SC for Yohan and Chin pt. 3

Chin's POV

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Yohan asked me as I scanned him from head to toe. I waited for him until night. He was with his friends. I can't tell him to go home because that's not how an Elite should act. But as his boyfriend, I was so pissed. I want to drag him from their table to his car.

"Nothing."

"So you're mad? Don't talk to me like that." Yohan looked so annoyed. He tossed the key to me. "Drive. I am tipsy." He asked Emerson to ride in the other car and just follow.

I am supposed to be mad here.
I turn on the engine.

"Seat belt," I told Yohan.

"Do it. I am tipsy." I pulled the end of the belt and buckled it. He gave me a peck.

"I am sorry, baby. I forgot that you are waiting."

"It's fine, sir."

"Babe, you should have reminded me that it's late already. I lost track of time. You are not going to ignore me again until home, aren't you?"

"I am sleepy." I played the music in his car.

He unbuckled his seatbelt and cupped my face. "You know that I am really sorry. I am wrong again. You can always tell me what you want. You should have called me."
He is busy with his circle of friends, and Steph was there. I told him before that he should quit hanging out with that guy. His friends are not worthy of the friendship Yohan is giving.

When we arrived at the mansion, Jeha reminded me about the new report. Fuck this report! I hate reports!
Yohan's car got a scratch last time, and they want me to provide paperwork about how and what happened about that.

"Babe, open your line. I'll call you after dinner."  Yohan told me.

"Emerson can answer your call, sir. My shift is until 6 PM today. I'll be busy with my report." I avoided his gaze.

"Chin!!!"

"Yes, sir?"

"Never mind. Go!" He is pissed. I have more time to do my homework now.
"After dinner, I'll go out again. Tell Emerson."

"Yes, sir."

"You can have your off tomorrow. Sleep well." Yohan is really good at this.

"Thank you, but it's Sir Mayka's call if I'll have off or not. See you tomorrow, sir."

"Are you that mad because you have to extend your duty because of me?"

"Is that just duty for you? I am waiting there because you said we would eat together before your dinner with your family. I was there waiting as your boyfriend, Prince Yohan!"

"You could have just asked me earlier. Ohhh...I forgot that you are scared to let people know that you are my boyfriend and gay. Is being gay that bad for you?"

"Let's talk about this some other time."

"This is tiring, Chin. Too tiring for me. I hope you know that."
Yohan went inside.

I am afraid. I am always a loser all my life. I want Yohan so badly. I love him, but unlike my boyfriend, I don't have that courage. How can I face my dad? He always asks about my girlfriend. I told them that I do have. I am a biggest liar.

I was walking to the barracks when sir Ice spoke. "Where have you been?"

"Uhm, Yohan just, I mean sir Yohan just had a dinner with his friends." Shit! It feels like I am being questioned in the interrogating room.