Chapter 20

Miracle's POV

"Why are you not answering my call last night?" Kian is sitting on my desk when I entered our classroom.

"I slept early. I thought you have no plan of calling after dad talked to you."

"Are you mad? Sorry I played a game with your grandfather after my lunch with them. He's a pro! Damn." He exclaimed.

"Did you met daddy Cole?"

"And sir Kai too. We had lunch together along with your dad. I am fine. Are you worried about me?" He asked smiling.

"No. You are a grown-up. Why would I be?" I am relieved.

"Don't worry about it, I meant when I said I love you and I have no plans of hurting you at all." Is dad okay with him too?

We haven't talked yet.

"Hi, brother-in-law!" Kian greeted Ice.
He has been ignoring me since the morning.

Ice ignored him and sat on the back. He is avoiding sitting with me too.

"Return to your classroom, I'll message you later."

"How about a kiss, I? On the cheek." He whispered.

Not now. I still need to fix this issue with my brother.

I pushed him outside of our room.

"Are you serious about him?" Yohan asked me.

"How about you, are you serious about that guy?" I looked at his bodyguard who is busy talking with Emerson.

"Ira." He looks shocked that I knew.

"Whatever, Yohan. Keep it forever. I don't care." I told him. Ice is mad at me but he doesn't know his other brother is keeping a secret from him too.

"Ice, dad's room," I called him. I need to talk to him privately. I can't wait anymore.

"We have a class, Ira. Sit down." He replied.

"I'll wait there until you come and talk to me." I walked out of the room and went to the 6th floor. This is my father's place inside MSU.

I waited for Ice here. He knows I am not joking when I said I'll wait.

I sat on the couch. I know he will come.

The door opened. It's Yohan.

"Ira, the professor is already in our room. Let's go. He is not coming."
Yohan told me.

"I'll wait. Just go back. I am fine."
Why is Ice so mad at me?

"Fine! If you want to wait, feel free."
He shut the door.

It was noon already but he really didn't come.

Jeha keeps knocking but I am not in the mood.

The door opened widely. "What the hell are you trying to do? Do you want to make me feel guilty? Am I at fault here? I told you to just wait. How much do you know about that guy? What if he is just toying you? Stop being dumb! You are all about emotions. You are not thinking. The Ira I know would never make a rash decision." He yelled.

I think this is the first time Ice raised his voice like this to me.
I am trying not to cry but it hurts hearing this from him. My chest is hurting. It's like being smashed.

"What do you want me to do? He loves me."

"How sure you are? He just said he loves you and you believe it right away. Smart, Ira! Very smart! Have fun with your boyfriend. He said he can wait too, but look at you now? All of them knew it before me."
Ice keeps raising his voice.