Chapter 25

Miracle's POV

"Just shut up," I yelled.
Jeha keeps asking me about what happened. "Sorry, I don't mean to raise my voice."

We are inside the car on our way to the mansion.

The girl's fucking voice keeps repeating to my head. He is still friends with his ex-girlfriend...or girlfriend, I don't know. Her voice sounds so sweet. It seems that she is really happy to tell Kian that she arrived.

"Ira, relax. Do you want water?" Jeha asked.

"I am okay. I'm not going to die because of that."
I am tired. I just confronted a girl and now there's another girl. I didn't sign up for this.

"Do you want me to check her details?" Sam offered.

"No, I am fine."

I just want to sleep right now.
I massaged my chest. I am okay. I am okay. I keep repeating to my head.

I didn't even let him explain.
It pains me knowing that he is still in contact with her when he has already started a relationship with me.

"Ira, look at me," Jeha asked me.
"You don't know the whole story yet. I know you so well, stop imagining scenarios in your head. You chose to trust Kian, right? Then talk to him."
He is in his older brother mode again.
He is the only guard brave enough to talk to me casually.

"I am jealous."
I bit my lips. I don't want to cry.
It's not because I don't trust Kian but because I can't control myself feeling this way. I feel pathetic.

"I know, Ira. Kian won't lie to you. Let him explain." Jeha told me.

"Not now. I am not well." I walked straight to my room.

"Ira, what happened?" Ice asked.
"I know that look. Tell me what happened."

"Nothing, I just..."

"What did Kian do to you?" He yelled.

"Calm down, he did nothing. It's not about Kian." I lied. I know Ice. He will never let me meet Kian again if he found out that he hurt me may it be intentional or not.

Kian is calling. "Good night, Ice. My boyfriend is calling."

I shut my door and lie on my bed before answering it.

He requested a video. He was already back to his condo.
"Let me start. Hannah is not my girlfriend. Ira, you should know this. I have you already. I am happy with you and I want you to trust me. She is just my ..."

"Let's talk some other time." I cut him off.

"Tell me what do you want me to do."
He asked.

"Can we just have a peaceful night first? I seriously want to sleep right now."

"Will you always be like that?" Kian asked.

"Always what?"

"Nothing, Ira. Good night." He dropped the call.

Yeah, good night.

It was already 4 am when I finally fell asleep. I had a hard time sleeping because of that girl's voice. The way he called Kian baby not knowing that I am on the other line.
I am not in the mood to confront another girl.

I woke up around 5 PM. I slept for 13 hours and it's so refreshing.
The girl Hannah said she wants to meet Kian for lunch. I'll break up with him if I found out that he meets that girl, no explanation. Damn!

I checked my phone. 1 missed call from Kian. Damn.

My head is aching again. I need my happy pill. I went to her room but Candy is not there. Maybe she is playing outside again.