Chapter 7

Miracle's POV

"I'm going to post this. This will be up for bidding." I laughed at Drew. It doesn't look good at all. He keeps making me laugh while I am embroidering. It's not neat.

"Whatever, Drew." I returned the stuff I borrowed to mom, who is now busy taking pictures of the clothes he made.

Drew's dad called saying they need to go home now. I walked with him up to the entrance. I saw my love Candy arrived too.
She instantly hugs me.
"I have a gift for you." She gave me a pink bracelet made of beads. Very Candy's style.
She put it on my wrist. "I have for Ice and Yohan too." He showed me the blue and black beads. Why is mine pink?

"Ice is sleeping and Yohan is with his friends." I carried her.

"Where? I'll go to Yohan. Come with me." My sister excitedly jumps out of my arms.

"Nooooo." I declined. I don't want to see them.

"Is there any problem, honey?" Dad asked me. Dad can sense if there is something wrong quickly. He is faster than mom.
"I'll come with Candy. Music room, right?"

"You are tired, dad. Let me bring Candy instead."
I don't know but something is telling me not to let dad meet Kian again.

I held Candy's hand and went to the practice room.

Candy knocked on the door. It was Steph who opened it. "Hi, little Kirigun."

My sister just smiled at him and ran to Yohan. "This black is yours. This is my gift." He put it on my brother's wrist too. "Perfect. Pink for Ira because he is pretty and black for you because you are a bully. You always make Candy cry." My sister told him.

I can see on my peripheral vision that someone is looking at me.

"Hi, Kian." My sister squealed. She ignored Steph but hugged Kian. Candy is playing favoritism here.

"Hi, pretty." Kian greeted.

There goes my heart again.

"Are you okay?" Yohan quickly walked towards me.

"Of course. Why?"

"Nothing. They need to practice. Bring Candy with you outside." Yohan ordered.

"I want to watch Kian." She took the bracelet from Yohan and put it in Kian instead. "Look, matching bracelets with Ira."

"Why did you took mine?" Yohan asked Candy.

"I'll ask dad to buy you next time. Ice loves blue, I can't give this to you. I will sit here with Ira. Candy will behave." She raised her right arm.

"Just let them," Steph said.

We just sat on the floor. They started their practice again but I am focused on my phone. I am posting the drawing made by Drew. I am flooded with comments. I tagged Drew so that they'll know who is the artist. I can't stop smiling seeing the compliments Drew is receiving. He deserves the praises.

My phone rang so I ran outside quickly to avoid distracting them.
"Thank you, Ira. Thank you...Thank you..." I can sense the happiness in his voice.

"Why are you thanking me?"

"It's funny that I got clients because of your post. I love you!" He expressed out of excitement. I just laughed at him because I can feel the excitement he is feeling right now.

The door opened, Kian got out of the room. "Restroom?" He asked me.

"Just go straight and turn left." I smiled at him. He didn't return it at least. What a fucking asshole?!