Chapter 26

Kian's POV

I caught Ira staring at Hannah again for the nth time.
"How can she be this beautiful?"
He let out unconsciously.

"Ira, are you attracted to girls too?"
I asked.

"She is beautiful." He repeated.

I know Hannah for more than a decade already. She is the one who taught me how to play the drums. She is like a sister to me.

"Why is she calling you baby?" Ira mumbled.

"Ask her. She calls Steph baby too. Now, do you have something to say to me?" I looked at him. Ira is very sensitive. He is territorial, which I expected already.

"None. Can we go home?" He asked me.

"Dad and mom are arriving already."
My parents visited my grandparent's house just an hour away from here.

"Let's meet them next time." He told me.

I am still waiting for him to apologize.
I was so furious last night. He didn't let me talk. If he could just calm down for a bit then we can clear the misunderstandings right away. I wasn't able to grasp what he said about the girlfriend thing last night so I wasn't able to explain myself right away. He was so quick to leave.

"Ira, are you not feeling sorry towards me?
You accused me of cheating." I asked my boyfriend who is busy rubbing his fingers one by one. He is doing this whenever he's anxious.

"I am. I was jealous. Yes, I am that kind of guy. I am sorry. I am not used to this."
He lowered his head. "I hate it."

"What's wrong?"
Why do I feel that I'll end up being the one apologizing again?

"I am sorry, Kian. I really want to go home right now."

"Baby, I already told them that you are here. Can you adjust a little for me?"  I was so excited earlier to tell them about Ira and I know they are excited to meet him too.

I was stunned when he hugged me tightly. "I am sorry." He said.
"Don't get tired of me, please."

"We are fine now. It's okay already." I caressed his back. "I won't be tired of you but you have to adjust too, okay? You can't just accuse me like that again and walk out without talking to me."

He was hugging me when my parents entered. He immediately let go. "Good evening." I don't see him being nervous or what. He looks relaxed.

"You must be Miracle Kirigun." My dad said.

"Miracle Suppasit, sir." He corrected.
"I heard from Kian that you were out of the country for weeks. I hope you enjoyed your trip."

"Yes, Miracle. We just arrived yesterday." My mom looks so amazed seeing Ira.

"You can call me Ira." He said.

"How is your dad? Do you think we can meet?" This is what I hate about my father.

"Dad, if it's about business please don't," I warned. It would be embarrassing for me. What if his parents think that we are using Ira? Damn! I will never fucking do that.

"I just want to talk to Mr.Suppasit, son." My dad told me.

"You can visit him in our place. Dad is always home." Ira said.

~~~
We have dinner at home with my parents and Hannah.

I don't see any awkwardness with Ira talking to my parents.

I brought him to my room after dinner. Unlike them, we don't have any restrictions whatsoever here at our home.

"I am sorry about yesterday." He opened this topic up again.
"I really don't want to hear you talk last night, maybe because I am afraid.
I am afraid of what you are about to say. I am afraid that you'll confirm what's in my head, I don't wanna hear it. I am afraid that I can't take it. Stupid, right? I am so jealous, baby. I just like you so much." He hugged me tightly. "I love you, Kian."

It's nice to hear him saying he loves me.
"I love you, Ira. You know that. We need to talk to resolve misunderstandings right away. I  want to say this now, I had ex-girlfriends but I don't communicate with them after the breakup.
I don't have a girlfriend right now, I am exclusively seeing you. There is no one aside from you. You can trust my words." I just said it in advance in case he misunderstood something again.

"Only me, okay?" He is like a child asking for full attention.

"Only you, baby."

"You are my first boyfriend. I don't know how to do this so please help me. I want our relationship to last."
Ira initiated the kiss. He kissed me full of love. I am so in love with this guy.
I was being careful with my hand not to land on his sensitive spots because I don't want him to feel uncomfortable again like last night on backstage.
He cupped my cheeks and kissed me more intensely.

"We can make this relationship last. Trust me." I grabbed his waist and pulled him tighter. I am turned on again. Fuck!
Ira must have felt my hard-on. He sat on my bed properly and apologized. Why the hell would he apologize for making me horny inside my room?
Here comes the awkward atmosphere again.

"I like kissing you," Ira told me.
"But I am not ready for that yet."
He is referring to sex probably.

"I can wait."
No rush. I am contented with what we have right now.

"Anything I can help you with? I mean...you know...that. Will you be, okay?" Is he offering to help me with my erection right now caused by him?

"Then touch me." I switched off the light and turned on my moonlight lamp. I grabbed his hand and placed it on my bulge.

"Kian." He looks so shocked.
I unzipped my pants and released my member without pulling my pants down.

"Hold it, I. Feel it. Don't be shy at me. We are boyfriends, baby. It's normal." We were sitting together in my bed. He rested his head on my shoulder while helping me release my load. He is jerking me off and I know it's his first time doing this...touching someone else's rod. Just a few strokes and I released my cum. Damn! I was so satisfied with Ira's touch.

"Did it help?" He is avoiding my gaze.

"Big-time," I replied.

He went to the restroom to wash his hands.

"How about you?"

"No, I am okay." He answered quickly.

"Are you sure? You know I can help you. I want you to be comfortable with me."

"But I am okay, baby. No need to worry about me. I just like kissing you." He said.

"Then let's kiss more. You can kiss me anytime you want." I chuckled.

I noticed that Ira loves sucking my lower lip.

We decided to rest first. I set my alarm to 10 PM so I can send him home before his dad kills me.

"Baby, your phone." Ira is hugging me.
He looks so comfortable sleeping beside me.

"Answer it," Ira's sleepy voice.

I looked at the screen and I almost jumped out of my bed when I saw who is calling. It is Sir Cade.
What surprised me more is it's fucking 3 AM already. I am doomed.