Chapter 17

Miracle's POV

Popcorn and soda with a guy I like inside the cinema hall --- this is on my bucket list and now I am doing it with Kian.

We decided to sit in the back near the projection room. It's not because I am planning of something naughty at the back but because I like to know why couples would usually choose this spot.

Jeha is sitting 3 rows in front away from us and eating his popcorn alone.

I am actually not interested in this movie. I just heard from Chin earlier that he wants to watch a movie with some Elites. Speaking of Chin, I think I have seen him earlier in this hall.

My eyes roam around the theatre.

"Any problem, I?" Kian asked me. He was holding my hand the entire time.

Spotted.

"That's Chin." I pointed to the guy near the emergency exit. Someone is resting on his shoulder. I can't be wrong. I know that guy my whole life.

"Just let them," Kian told me.

"That bastard. Did you know this?"

"Know what? I am innocent. I don't know anything." He looks guilty though.

"Are you trying to lie to me?"

"I saw them in the rehearsal room, feeding each other. I saw them kissed near the hallway. One time, I saw Chin crying because of a fight with Yohan, and your brother is just staring at him. I saw your brother stealing kisses from Chin multiple times. In your house too, Yohan gave a credit card to Chin."
He answered without pausing.

"And I thought you don't know anything?"

"I don't want to lie to you. You asked me. I have no plans whatsoever to tell that because it's their personal life but you know if it'll be the cause of our fight then I can spill everything."
Kian passed this round.

I have a hint already but I don't want to ask. I want him to be ready to tell us. Fucking Yohan, Ice's attention is always on me. Ice should know that Yohan is keeping a secret too.

Kian is focused on watching the movie now. I keep stealing glances at him and asking myself how could this guy be so perfect.

"I want to hear it from you," Kian told me.

"Hear what?"

"You telling me I look good." He chuckled.
"I am used to it but it would hit me differently if it's you saying it."
I must say he is one of the most handsome people I know aside from my parents. For me, my dad is the most handsome guy in the world. He is the sweetest dad ever, kinda crazy but very loving.

"You're handsome," I said straight to his face. It's his turn to become red now. He thought I can't say it,well news flash, I just did. Kian is fucking handsome.

"Come on, Ira. Am I? So will you say yes to me now?" He asked.

"Just focus on the movie." I love popcorns. It tastes even better today.

"Can we have dinner later too?" Kian asked me.

"Sure, since we are here already." I pressed my electronic wristband connected to Jeha. "Tell mom, we'll have dinner here."
Sam designed it for us for easier communication.

"Cool, I'm envious of Jeha, he can always talk to you." Kian frowned.

"He can but he won't talk to me always. I'll be annoyed when he do that."

I saw him stretching his arms behind me. He thinks I have no idea what he is trying to do.
"Are you not cold, I?"

"I am not." He frowned when I answered. "Just do it."