Chapter 6

Miracle's POV

I called Candy's nanny to help her change clothes. Jeha is still looking at me.

"What?" He is acting weird.

"Nothing. You look genuinely happy tonight." He told me.

"Shut up." I handed him my phone.
"I'll go to my room now."

"Are you sure you are leaving your phone to me tonight? Not expecting any messages or phone call perhaps?"
He keeps raising his brow repeatedly.

"I am sure, Jeha. Good night." I ran to the elevator. I need to tuck Candy in bed.

Weekend and we are in mom's studio.
He is sewing clothes for Candy. We can just buy it for her, why does he need to make it himself? He was so devoted to his craft.

"Uncle, where is Bianne?" I asked her father.

"With her boyfriend." Uncle Bruno answered.

"And you are just cool with Bianne having a boyfriend?"

"She's 20 already. Why not?" I thought uncle will freak out like dad.

I am 21 already but I am still scared to be in a relationship. I am not sure if I can handle it well.

I left Candy there and just walked around our area. I went to the gazebo, my grandparent's favorite spot in the mansion.

"Hi, Ira." Drew is here. "I am just waiting for dad's shift to end. I hope it's okay to stay here." He is busy with his tablet.

"What are you doing?" I was curious because he looked so focused.

"Drawing. How is it?" He showed me his art and I am so amazed.

"You are so good, Drew. I am serious."
It was a sketch of his mom.

"Should I draw you too?" He asked.

"I'll be glad if you'll do." I am amazed by his talent. I suck in art. My handwriting is bad. Even doctors will be ashamed of their penmanship when they see mine.

"You'll be my next model then. Should I make the cheeks fluffy?"

"Crazy. Make it handsome. If you can just sharpen the jaw a little? Make me look more handsome." I requested.

"Let's see. But you need to pay." He laughed.

"I'll treat you with milk tea." I giggled.

"Cheap. Hahaha...How about you give me embroidered handkerchief too?" I was confused when Drew mentioned that.

"What? Why do you want it? You know I don't know how."

"But I saw you making it last time."

"Fine, but you need to finish my drawing before I give you my payment." I clearly stated.

I am just watching him finish his drawing of his mom. "Ira, I can't focus."

"Why? Sorry."

"I am nervous when you are watching." I laughed at him. Drew is cute. I mean like a little brother. I remembered his face when we're kids. I always teased him because of his teeth...but look at him now.

"Fine, I'll leave you here." He waved goodbye at me. I must be a huge distraction to what he is doing. In fairness to him. He is really good.

~~~
It has been a week since Kian's birthday.

We do smile with each other now when we happened to cross paths unlike before. We still don't talk though.

As graduating students, we don't have classes much now. We just go to school for our thesis most of the time.