Chapter 39 ⚠️ 🔞

Kian's POV

I was stunned to see Ira kneeling in front of me.

He looked at me then returned to his seat right away too.
What was that?

He turned his focus back to the widescreen.

He was already about to start, why did he have to stop?

"Baby, why?" I asked. What did I do again?

"You don't like it. Just focus on watching. Do not mind me." Ira said.

I unbuckled my belt and released my dick out through my fly. 
"I was just shocked for a bit. I was just dumbfounded when you kneel all of a sudden. I want it. I swear I want it, baby." He must felt embarrassed by my initial reaction. Who wouldn't be surprised if someone would suddenly kneel in front of you? I think he was offended.

He started munching the popcorn and pretend to watch the movie.
"Baby." I tried to call his attention again by releasing my baby Kian out.
"Please? Do it again please."
I grabbed his hand and put it on my shaft. "You made me hard."

"Why did you look at me that way earlier?" He asked again.

"I told you I am just surprised. I am just expecting it to do it like in the middle of the movie but I guess my baby is as excited as me." I grabbed his hand and make him sit on my lap. I showed him the condom and lube to let him know that I am prepared too so he won't get offended. Is my reaction that bad?

I kissed his nape and he didn't push me away. It's a good thing that he softened up.

"I hate the way you look at me earlier as if I did something wrong. Don't look at me that way again."
My poor baby told me. So I really offended him by the way I reacted earlier. Of course, I liked to be touched by him so much. I just hugged him while he is on my lap.
I touched his semi-hard dick and put him on the couch. I knelt instead. I want to pleasure him first, that is my initial plan. I pushed his garterized shorts down to his ankle and started stroking his length up and down.

Ira closed his eyes as I jerked him openly.  My dick hardened too just by seeing Ira's pleasured expression. He likes what I am doing. Fuck the movie! I love watching his pleasured face more.

"Baby, I really wanna taste you again."
Fuck, Ira! What are you doing to me?

"You want to? Of course, baby. Anytime you want." Ira stood up and pushed me back to the couch as he swallowed my thick cock fully. He gagged on it and enjoyed every inch of my member. He seems to love what he is doing. "This is addicting." He uttered. His voice was obviously proof that he is turned on.  When my dick is already standing proud, he grabbed the condom and put it carefully.

Damn it. For the second time, I'll be penetrating Ira again. He spread a generous amount of lube on my length to prepare it for his ass invasion.

He pushed me to lean on the couch and sat on my crotch while facing the screen. He didn't put it inside yet. He is just rubbing my manhood on his entrance teasing me. I wanna enter so bad but I just let Ira control our sex today. I'll do it at his pace. He began moving and grinding on my lap still without penetration. He leaned to me and asked me to caress his chest.
I did what he wants me to. I also played with his weakness, his ears. I licked it and fucked it using my tongue.

Of course, this place is soundproof so we can be loud as we want. Ira moaned in a long and loud pleasure bomb. He grabbed my hardness and slowly guided it to his entrance. I can hear Ira's sexy grunts as he pushes it deeper inside him. I nibbled his skin while he is doing that.
"Kian, hell. This is good." He bounced up and down to my dick and making sure that it's fully inside him.
Ira is doing a good job.