Special Chapter 3 (BestBoy Steph)

Steph's POV

Kian has been my secret enemy for so long already. I am the vocalist of the band, but I never got the same attention as him. He was always the popular guy ever since. I remembered him during the battle of the bands way back in high school. He got lots of fans even on that age.

When we entered college, I asked him to form a band with me. They said, keep your enemy closer, so I am keeping Kian. They would at least realize that he is no better than me if they see us playing together. He is all looks with no talent at all.

We were in first-year college when I heard Kian asking one of our friends the name of one of the triplets. I know Yohan and Ice but, I was never close with Ira. He never eats with anyone except his brother and his guard. If you smile at him, he will smile back. If you talk to him, he will just answer. He is beautiful, but I am pretty sure that no one can have him. His standard is so high, he is from the famous clan, and he deserves someone from the highest society.

"Damn, he is so beautiful," Kian said.

"Good luck to you if he will notice you," Sean replied. They are not aware that I am secretly listening to their conversation. He can't have Ira too.

It was after dismissal when I sat beside Kian. "Bro, I think I am in love."

"With me?" He teased.

"Ira. He is so beautiful. I am going to ask him out." It's not that bad.
Even if I have no feelings for Ira, I will fucking be so proud to date him. I will be known as someone who melted Ira's icy heart. "I love Ira so much. I am so serious with him. I want him so bad." I know Kian. He has a soft spot.
I know he likes Ira, and I won't allow him to win him too.

"Is it too early that you say you love him so much? You never talked." Kian is obviously pissed off. He likes Ira, and I will make Ira mine.

"You don't understand. Do you think Ira will like me back?"

"It's so sudden. Take it slowly, will you? Are you that sure of your feelings?" Kian looked so down.

No. I needed to move fast before Kian decided to ask Ira too.

"I am sure."

~~~~~~

I tried to be closer to Ira, but his bodyguard is fucking annoying.
I keep messaging him, but he will reply the next day or even the week after. I am pretty Sure Kian has a crush on him. I can see by the way he stared at Ira. He wants to have Ira to gain more popularity, that I am sure.

"Ira, I am serious when I said I like you. Can I court you?"

"No, Ice and Yohan won't allow." He didn't even pause to think. It's like he is so used to be rejecting his suitors.

"I can talk to them."

"Even if they agree, I still don't like you, though." Ira is quite harsh with words.

I caught him staring at Kian. Fuck!
They can't be together. I don't want to lose against Kian for the nth time.

I saw Kian in the rehearsal room.
Time to level up my acting.
"Kian, bro, can you join me later? Let's get drunk. I am so fucking broken. Ira said he likes me, but his brothers won't like it when he gets a boyfriend, so he said he can't accept me for now."

"If you both like each other, then fight for your love." He said. I know he is bitter about it.

"I don't know. I think I'll be okay as long as Ira is single too. I am going to wait for him until he is ready."

I know Kian will not dare mess up with me. He values friendship and the band. I won't like to see him have Ira too.

Two years have passed. Kian had flings, but I know for sure that he still has feelings for Ira. I won't allow him to be close with Ira. He already became friends with Yohan and Ice. He can't have Ira too.