SC Ice and Secret Part 5

Secret's POV

I have been prepared to this moment more than half of my life. I am ready to be owned by a Kirigun.

After that hug, we returned to being awkward. The silence is too loud. We were in the room with no one around. It was too quiet that even Ice's breathing is totally audible to me.

"Museum date?" I tried to break the silence.

He was just staring at me.
"How are you?"

"I literally reported to you what happened daily in my life. You never read it."

"I mean how are you today? What do you feel at this moment?" Ice asked.

That question from him let me stop and breathe heavily. It is mixed emotions but a big chunk of it is happiness. It was so satisfying.To be standing in front of him right now is satisfying. It is worth the wait.

"I don't know how I feel exactly, but one thing is for sure, I am happy knowing that we've cleared this misunderstanding. I hope you wouldn't ignore me now."

"I am sorry. I won't ignore you. Not anymore." Ice said. I can't explain this happiness.

I noticed how Ice looks anxious too but the fact that he is still staring at my eyes makes my heart pumping so crazily. I am down real bad. He stole my heart from the moment I laid my eyes on him and I have no plan of taking it back.

Adrian drove the car for us. I think he is driving a different route.This Elite has been with Ice since he was fourteen. I just know it because of the posts by Ice's mom. He loves posting stolen shots of his kids and I'm the one making the most out of it.

Ice is still quiet. I don't want to talk to Adrian too because it wouldn't be good. I need Ice to trusts me.

"Sea or mountain?" I tried to open a topic.

He stared for a while and understood what I meant.

"Sea." He answered.

"Black or Blue?"

"Blue." I knew it. Ice loves blue so much.

"no kids or 1 kid?"

"1 dozen kid." He chuckled.
I hit him lightly on his arm.

It is very cute of him. Especially his eyes. Fuck this pair of eyes. I am drowning with awe.

This is officially our first day but we were talking about kids already. Help me! My face is burning so much.

"Kiss or hug?"

"Why do you keep asking? Am I boring you?" Ice asked back.

"No, I just want to get to know you more. I like hugs. I like them the most. My love language is physical touch. How about you?" I've been imagining hugging Ice for so long.

"It seems like you are really well-experienced about this." Ice is judging me with the way he stares.

"No, I think of you all the time. I never had a boyfriend. I never had a crush. I never even talked when I noticed that someone likes me. I can confidently say it because I never liked anyone before you."

Now, I realized it's been more than an hour in the road. "Where are we going, Ice?"

"Our resort. We will spend the night there." Ice answered.

He didn't even ask me and which was already expected from him. I think I know Ice so much even though we haven't spent a long time together.

When we reached the resort, I have no idea where to start. I mean I think we are boyfriends now, but Ice doesn't seems to be romantic. Should I not be touchy? Does he hates it?