Chapter 30

Kian's POV

My parents welcomed our two new visitors. They brought four Elite guards with them.

"How about Candy?" I asked Yohan.
They are already here, why not bring their grandparents too for more fun?

"My grandfathers are in the mansion. They don't want Candy to come." Yohan answered.

Ice and Yohan are very polite to my parents. My dad is so amazed that they have 5 members of the Kirigun clan in our vacation house. He will brag this to his friends for sure.

Ira looks so upset. It's obvious since his brothers arrived. "Let me go back to sleep," Ira told me.

I followed him to his room. "You are mad." He is lying on his side.

"This is our second monthsary yet you invited my brothers. It's not that I don't want them here but I want to celebrate with you alone. You know how those two treat me. I can ask my mom to take care of dad but he can't control Ice and Yohan. You ruined everything, Kian. I am so disappointed." Ira buried his face on the pillow and covered himself with a blanket. "Leave me alone."

Why is he so upset?

"Don't be mad. I'll find a way."

"Please lock the door when you leave," Ira ordered. He is so moody.

"I'll let you rest for a while then let's roam around the town later."

"Lock the door, Kian." He repeated.

Fine.

I brought Ice and Yohan to their rooms.
This vacation house is not that huge but this is my personal favorite. It's not that far from Bangkok.

My phone rings.
Yohan and Ice turned to me right away as if they caught me cheating.

Who would call me? Ira blocked too many people already on my phone.

Candy calling...

"Oh, hi beautiful. How are you?"
Yohan stood up. I am just teasing them. I didn't put it on speaker intentionally.

"Sowi, don't be sad please. I know you are expecting me there." Oh wow, the confidence of this kid. No doubt she has a blood of a Kirigun.

"Yeah, I'm sad. I miss you so much."

"Kian, you are a fucker!" Ice grabbed my shirt.

"Is my brother threatening you? Call him radish. He will cry if you call him radish." Candy laughed on the other line.

"Radish," I uttered. Candy was right though. This guy was enraged more.
I just chuckled.

"You are right, beautiful. I will visit you when we go back. What do you want from Kian?"

"I want many chocolates and many dresses and many hair clips." She is so cute.

"Then I'll buy that for you. Can you let them see you?" Ice and Yohan are just waiting to end the call so they can kill me.

Candy opens the camera and I put her on speaker.

"Tell Ira to call me, okay?" She said.

"Candy?" Both exclaimed in unison. Who are they expecting?

"Hi, Radish and Eggplant!" I laughed when I heard what Candy is calling his brothers.

"What do you call Ira if your brothers are Radish and Eggplant?"
I am curious as to what vegetable is my baby.

"He is just beautiful baby. He is not teasing me, unlike those two guys."
Candy answered.

"I agree. He is beautiful indeed. See you again, pretty Candy."