Chapter 16

Kian's POV

"You shouldn't say that," Ira whispered.

"Sorry, but I really deactivated it for you. I can't control the comments"

"I am jealous because you keep liking your classmates' posts...even Brittany's." He is still whispering.

I chuckled when I heard that. Ira is so cute when jealous. I didn't think of that. So he hates it when I like other's posts? Come on...

"Why don't you finish eating already?" Ice snarled. Such a bitter guy. That's how you'll become if you don't have a love life. Be a Kian in the world full of Ice Clyde.

Ira stood up. I took his cup of coffee and held it for him. "I'll walk you to your classroom. What is your first subject?"

"We still have PE so I am not in a rush." I forgot that Ira needs to avoid physical activities. I let him ride my car on our way to the campus.

"I'll wait in your classroom then."

"You can just go to your room. You only have 15 minutes before class." He said to me. I can still do a lot with him in that 15 minutes.

We are walking to their class. Yohan is already there. He is just looking at me.  He knows he can't speak ill about me because I am holding a secret that his brothers are not aware of yet.

"Lunch later, okay?" I asked Ira.

"Breakfast, lunch, why don't you go to our home for dinner too? Tsss." Yohan told me.

"Can I?" I just chuckled.

"Don't mind, Yohan. Go back to your room now." Ira asked me. His voice is so sweet.

"Your phone?"
He just pulled his phone from his pocket. "Good job, baby. I'll call you at lunch."

"Baby your face. Go!" He exclaimed.

~~~~~

"Kian, did you deactivate your IG?"
Sandra asked me.

"Yeah, I did. Boyfriend duties." I chuckled.

What's so wrong with them? Why are they making an issue out of my account?

Few minutes to go and I'll call Ira for lunch.
Sandra and Brittany keep babbling behind me. "Can you go back to your seat?" I asked the two.

"Look at this, Kian. They'll be performing in our Intrams. MSU is rich, they'll be the main act in the last Intrams night." Brittany squealed. They are so hungry for guys.

"Who are they?" I seriously don't know them.

"BTXO. They are a famous group in Korea but all of them are Thai. And do you know why they agreed to perform in MSU when they never accept school gigs? It's because they are close to the triplets. I think it was Miracle who invited them." Brittany whispered to me.

"Ehem." Someone at my back cleared his throat.

"I, I was about to call you. I am just waiting for 12." I told him with all smiles.
I am not used to seeing Ira in our classroom. He never goes here.

"We were dismissed early but I think you are still busy." He looks pissed off again.
"Am I disturbing you?" He is not looking at me. His eyes are glued to Britt.

"No, of course not. Actually she is just... j-just..." Fuck! Why am I even stuttering? It's not like he caught me cheating.

"I am not asking you." He told me.
"I am asking Brittany, am I disturbing you and Kian? If not, can I borrow him for lunch?" That was so cold.