Chapter 22

Miracle's POV

Kian cooked our dinner before preparing for his performance later. His drum set is positioned in the middle of his living room. He is practicing while I am left in the dining with Jeha.

"Baby, are you sure about meeting her?" Kian asked.
I saw Jeha chuckled when he heard Kian calling me baby so I did what I need to do, I kicked my bodyguard on his knee.

"Why? Are you worried about the girl?"

"No, of course not. You don't need to talk to them and stress yourself. If you don't want me to talk to her alone then let Jeha do the talking." Kian suggested.

"Why me?" Jeha asked.

"No, I am decided. I want to meet that Sandra." If I am not wrong that girl is the brunette who is always with Brittany.

I went inside his room and checked his closet. "Have you worn this already at school?" I want to borrow a shirt from him.

"Not yet, baby. I'll find something new for you." Kian told me.

"No need." I took his familiar long sweater. "How about this?"

"Not that one, baby. I've worn that multiple times already in school."
He told me.

Perfect then. That's what I want actually. I need my meeting with that girl to be perfect. She knows Kian is in a relationship with me but she still chose the hard way to die. I don't share with what's mine so good luck to her. I am praying that I can control my anger later when I see her.  Kian should be worried actually about that girl. He should be when it's me that she's going to face.

I changed my shirt inside his restroom.
"Wow! It looks good on you." He caught me on my waist.

"Stop touching me."

"You can't be mad at me just because she admitted that she likes me. You can't blame her." Kian chuckled.
"Don't worry about them, I am  so in love with you that I can't think or imagine liking anyone else except you."

He carried me and put me in a straddle position. This is awkward because I can feel his. Damn, Ira! You are so dirty. How can you think about his bulge when you should be sulking right now?

"Stop being mad at me, okay? I'll avoid them." He buried my face on his neck. "We need to settle this first before I mess up my performance later." He rubbed my back. "How about that, my love?"

"Shut up, Kian! Hope you really mess up your performance and those girls crushing on you will be turned off." I hugged him back.

"Pray hard for that because I never embarrass myself on stage. And I need to impress my boyfriend." He kissed my ear. Damn! It tickles.

"I am just kidding. Good luck with your performance, baby. And just look at me later. Focus on me." Last year, I watched their performance too and I swear this guy is a flirt when on stage.

It was 6:30 when we arrived at the school. I am watching him setting up the stage with Steph and his bandmates.

"Do you want me to talk to that girl instead?" Jeha offered.

"Why? Are you Kian's boyfriend? This is my battle so don't involve yourself."
I told my bodyguard. I can handle it.
They look like crybabies to me.

"I just want to remind you to relax, okay? You are superior to them, way too much, so you don't need to stress yourself. We should be clear about this first, Ira." Jeha reminded me.

"I know what to do. Gonna press this if my chest hurt." We have this electronic band for easy communication.

Just five minutes before 7, I walked closer to the stage. My boyfriend waved at me. Sandra must have been waiting already backstage with her snake friend.