Chapter 11

Kian's POV

"Don't you try playing with my brother's innocence! I won't let you, Kian. I'll fucking kill you if you do." He grabbed my collar.

"Is this how you treat your brother-in-law? Calm down. I am serious with Miracle. I like him and I have no plans of playing around. I want him for real and I know there's a big probability that he likes me too." His brother is so hot-headed. I thought Yohan will be the biggest obstacle here but I was wrong.

"Since when?" Ice yelled.

"Can you calm down, dude? I know you are worried about Ira but trust me I have no bad intention of hurting him. It will be the last thing I'll do. I just really like him. About your question, I like him ever since."

"You have lots of girls around you. Many are crazy for you. Why not them?"

"Because they are not Ira. If you can just fucking let go of my shirt, I'll gladly appreciate it."

I am just trying to control myself not to kick this guy. Ira loves his brother so much and hurting Ice means a dead end for me.

He keeps threatening me and saying stuff like how precious Miracle is and awesome their brother is. I know, of course, that's why I am falling for Ira.

We have a very long conversation until he let me go.

Every time he mentions Miracle's name, I can't help but smile.

"You are annoying you know that?"
He is pretty irritated. Can someone please give him a love life?
"Adrian, call Chin and ask where is Yohan. He is always MIA."
He angrily walked out to probably search for his other brother.
I know Yohan's secret though. I've seen them multiple times already.

I remember how Ira called me 'My Kian' earlier. I know that look. He is jealous of Brittany. I need to thank her, it was because of her that Ira decided to talk to me. He is so adorable, way different from his brothers. Ira has this charm that will make you head over heels for him. I know Ira has many admirers but only a few have the guts to try to get him.

~~~~~
I was early in school to meet him before my class. They always arrive at 7:20 on the dot.

"You never said that you have a thing for Ira." Steph hit my arm.

"Shut up, Steph. Wait...wait... They are here." I exclaimed. I fixed my shirt before facing him.

I am just waiting in the Economics building for Ira. Jeha opened the car for him.

"Hot choco?" I offered and handed it to him.

"Thanks." He just passed it to his bodyguard. "Hold it first."

"Good morning... I'll send you to your classroom," I told him. His brothers were bored looking at me along with the guards who are always with them when going to school.

"Good morning too. No need, Kian. You'll be late. I'll meet you later at lunch." He then walked past me. My day is now complete with Ira greeting me in the morning.

Ice just bumped into me. "Good morning to you too, brother-in-law."
I whispered.

"You wish." He scowled.

Yohan just shook his head.

I messaged Ira hoping that he has his phone in his pocket. If Ira agreed to be my boyfriend, that's the first request I'll ask him, to keep his phone with him all the time.

"Kian, our class is about to start soon. Don't you have class?" He replied.

"Shit!" I shouted.

"What happened?" Steph looked at me as if I am a weirdo.