Chapter 27

Kian's POV

"Baby, can you lower the temperature." He stretched his legs and hugged me tighter.

"Wake up," I asked him. It's past 3 AM already. I checked my phone. It fucking didn't alarm. AM? Why did I set it to 10 fucking AM?

I checked his miscalls. He has lots from Jeha.

I checked mine too, Ice, Yohan, and Cade bombarded my phone with messages and miscalls too.

Think hard, Kian!

I shook his arms. Come on, baby. You have to wake up. Your dad is going to kill me.

I heard soft knocks on my door. "Kian." That's Jeha's voice.

I opened the door right away.Hanna is standing behind him.
"Sorry, I was ordered to bring Ira home. I keep calling you. I don't want to disturb you just in case you are doing something but I am afraid Sir Cade alerted all the Elites right now. They already tracked Ira's location and where exactly at your home. I wanna tell you in advance so please don't lie to sir Cade. He is aware already."

"Calm down, Jeha. We just fell asleep."
I am trying to wake him up.

"Miracle," Jeha called him. "Wake up now."

He rubbed his eyes and opened them slowly.

"What the hell?" Ira stood up.
"What time is it?"

"3:15 AM to be exact, Ira. Don't wait for Sir Kang to report to Sir Kai. You know how is your grandfather when disturbed on his sleep." Jeha warned him.

"I need to go," Ira told me. He fixed his hair and clothes.

"I am coming. I'll send you home."

"No need. I can talk to my dad. This is my first time, Kian. Damn! Dad must be so worried." Ira looked so nervous.

"I insist. I need to explain. What will your dad think of me if let you go home alone?"

"I am with Jeha." He replied.

"I am your boyfriend."

"Just be quick then," Ira asked. "Phone! My phone."

"Baby, you are holding your phone."

He called his dad. "On the way, dad. I am okay. Yeah. I just fell asleep. No need. Jeha will drive." I ride with them and just grab a taxi back later.

Jeha sped up and we reached their mansion in just a few minutes. Someone is dictating him the fastest route possible through his ear device.

The gate opened and the mansion is surrounded by guards. They are almost 50 around. Someone opened the door for us. Ira breathes out heavily and calmly walks to the main house. I followed him.

"Good morning, sir. Sorry." He raised his hand so I stopped what I am about to say.

"What happened Miracle? What did you say earlier before you left the house? You said you'll be quick. Yet you didn't reply to any of our messages." I saw his mom sitting on the glass center table staring at Ira more of like observing him from head to toe.

"Dad, I told you I fell asleep."
Ira explained.

"Where exactly, Miracle?"
His father has this scary dark aura when mad.

"Sir..."

"I am not talking to you Mr. Jongcheveevat. Not yet. We will have a separate discussion later." His dad cut me off again.

They are all awake in the living room except for Candy. Is it really a big deal for them that Ira did not go home last night?

"Dad, no need to talk to him. I just fell asleep in his room." Thanks Ira for mentioning my room. You just made it worse.