SC for Yohan & Chin pt.1

Yohan's POV

It's our graduation day in high school, and my mom set a party for us. It's like a children's party, actually. We can't say NO to mom since we've seen how he exert effort in organizing this.

"No party hats, mom?" I asked sarcastically.

"Do you want to? Just make sure you will wear it." Mommy told me.
"Sit down in the front with Ira. I prepared a program for this."

"Really? You are not serious about this." Ice told mom. He looked so bored while Ira was patiently waiting, sitting in front.

"Well, he is serious." My dad answered. He then walked to the stage and welcomed our guests.

Do we really need to celebrate graduating high school? Maybe because Ira graduated top 1 in the whole batch while Ice and I are in the middle.

After a long speech from mom, dad announced the raffle winners. They are really extra.

One of the winners cried for winning a car. He is not familiar to me, though.
I don't remember a family friend who looks like him. He is too young to be an Elite too.

Ira looks so happy. I always love seeing him smile. Miracle is our happy pill. We will soon have a sister too. My mother is pregnant. He scheduled his delivery on our birthday. That would be fun.

"Are you okay, Ira?"

"I am. I want the juice on the fridge. Can you get it for me?"

"Sure. Sit down here. How about you, Ice? What do you want?"

"I want silence." Ice answered.

"Later, I will put you in a quiet place."

I walked to the kitchen. Ira has a stock of lemon juice here.

Wait... I hear soft sobs.

"Pa, I won a car. Should I sell it and send the money to you? I don't need money. Everything is free here. Next month, I will be a real Elite. I will make our family proud. I can go to MSU too. Sir Kai promised me that he would help me. I'll send the car there. I can't go personally. We are not allowed to leave the mansion yet." The guy is still crying on the phone.

What the heck did they do here? The fridge is full of lemon juice bottles. Is Ira the only human drinking here?
I tried to pull one when other bottles fell to the floor.
Fucking bad luck!

Where are the fucking maids? They must be at the party waiting, hoping to win in raffles.

Should I just leave it here?
Yohan, you are not that bad. I reminded myself.

I was about to pick broken pieces when someone hit my hand.

"You fucking bastard! How dare you!"

The crying guy faced me. "Let me clean it for you, Sir Yohan."

"Finally!!! Finish it." I washed my hands. "You are an Elite to be, right?"
I glanced at him.

"Yes, sir." His eyes get squinty when he smiles. "I am Chin."

"I didn't ask. I won't remember it too. I am bad at names."
I left him there.

After that day, I always see him wherever uncle Mayka is. They said he has been staying here for years already as a trainee. I never remembered seeing him before that party, though.

He looks so friendly. He is like the baby of the Elites.

"Sir Yohan." He called me. He ran to me and dragged me to where his group was. "I passed the first half of the exam. That's why I ordered food for sharing." He put a slice of pizza on my palm.