thirty

"Chaerin!" Jaemin called, gaining her attention. Chaerin looked up to see the members and Mark approaching her.

"Oh that's my queue, call me if somebody died or something's on fire, thanks," She told Akiro.

"Uhuh, see you later vice-pres," Akiro smiled and waved goodbye, he nodded to the others and some returned it with a smile.

"You guys made it," Chaerin grinned and greeted them. Although something else caught her attention immediately.

She looked at Mark's expression and she tilted her head in concern.

They exchanged greetings before Jeno nudged Chaerin and discreetly pointed to Mark. Chaerin raised her eyebrows in question and Jeno just pushed her in Mark's direction.

The group started walking and they were left behind the group.

"Hi," she started, "Are you okay? Did something happen?"

"All good," he answered without a hint of emotion.

"That doesn't look like all good to me," she frowned.

Mark continued walking but Chaerin grabbed his wrist.

Mark raised his eyebrow and glanced at her hand which was holding his wrist.

Chaerin then held his hand and guided him to a different location. Jeno looked back in question and Chaerin signaled him to go on without them.

Mark was silent the whole time on the way. They finally arrived at what looked like the student council's office or headquarters.

"Mark, what's wrong? Did something happen?"

"I told you nothing happened,"

She frowned at his response.

"Do you actually think I'll believe that?" Chaerin sighed and paused for a bit, "It's okay if you don't want to tell me, remember I'm here no matter what okay?" She smiled softly.

Chaerin made a move to leave, but this time Mark pulled her back.

Mark bit his lip in hesitation, his eyes cast down to the floor.

What is this? Why am I acting like this?

He let out a deep sigh and finally met her eyes.

"I promise it's nothing, I think I was just in a bad mood,"

Chaerin looked in his eyes, studying him. She decided not to push the topic further.

"Come on let's enjoy the school fair," she held her hand out for Mark to take.

Mark stared at her hand for a second before reaching behind her and carefully removing her hair tie.

"What? Mark!" She said in surprise and confusion.

Mark tossed the hair tie somewhere and walked out without another word.

Chaerin caught up to him and walked beside him, "What was that for?"

Mark shrugged.

• • •

"What is wrong with me?" He exclaimed, clutching his hair in his hands, "I even removed her hair tie, what for? what for?"

"Okay calm down," Jeno said, sitting Mark on one of the nearby benches, "You know what I think?"

Mark lifted his head to meet Jeno's eyes, "What?"

"I think you're jealous,"

Mark immediately stood up and denied his accusation, "I'm not jealous! What makes you th-"

Jeno raised an eyebrow at his outburst, "No continue, you were saying," he gestured.

Mark glared at him, sitting back down, "Why would I be jealous? Jealous of who?"

"Who else? It's pretty obvious that Akiro guy is interested in Chaerin," he shrugged, sipping on his drink.

Mark frowned hearing Jeno's sentence.

"Look you're already upset just hearing that he's interested in her, you're jealous stop denying it,"

"Why would I be jealous?"

"God, you're dense," Jeno said slowly shaking his head.

Mark glanced at Chaerin who was with the other members playing some of the fair games, she laughed at Renjun's failed attempt to hit the balloon with a dart.

Mark smiled, hearing Chaerin's laugh.

"He's down bad," Jeno muttered to himself.

"What?"

"Nothing."

___________________________You guys are so suspicious of Akiro lmao

You guys are so suspicious of Akiro lmao.
___________________________

exhilarating | mark leegabrielle_010

gabrielle_010