Chapter 33: Endgame 4: My True Power

~Dixie~

"So, the two of you were able to survive your battles eh?", Akitoki said with a face mixed with intrigue and disdain. "Hana and my brother were unable to get the job done. How... unsatisfactory. Oh well, no matter; I shall just kill you all here and now, but before I do that, how about we let a little light in?"

Banjo and I had finally arrived just in time to save Mom from being killed by Akitoki; she looked really beat up,  but luckily she is still alive. Akitoki snapped his fingers and the dark void vanished; we could finally see the outside world, but the darkness now covered the skies above! Banjo summoned his scythe and began rushing Akitoki down with wide, powerful swings. I ran to Mom to check her wounds and to make sure that she was alright.

"Thank you Dixie for coming when you did. My power is dropping fast and I didn't know how much longer I could hold out against his demonic abilities", She said between gasps of air. "Somehow, he was able to steal the powers of all the Phases. He used your powers against me, so be very careful as you fight him."

"Well Mom, even I have to say that me and Banjo are pretty spent as well. I don't even have enough Chaos Energy to use any of the more basic Shiryu Techniques. I guess I have to rely on my Onikawa side to save my butt this time..", I said, as I began walking forward. "Thank you for the heads-up on his theft of our powers. I'll make sure to keep an eye out for it."

I drew my sword and charged at Akitoki, joining Banjo in attacking him with wide, powerful swings of our weapons, but he was able to swiftly dodge them all; he then blasted us both with Chaos Spheres, surprising us both. 

"What? That shouldn't be possible! Only Onikawas can use the full power of the Chaos Sphere! How did he-?", Banjo muttered

"Somehow, he was able to steal our Phase Powers! Don't get caught up in it, or you get killed! Keep pressing the attack!", I yelled back at him.

I formed a Chaos Sphere in my hand and began to run at Akitoki with the intent to shove it down his crooked throat, but he was able to grab my arm and fling me to the ground. He summoned a Mirage Clone to pummel me to death, while he summoned a scythe and clashed with Banjo.

"Don't either of you moronic kids get it? You cannot defeat me! I have transcended the realm of mortality! I have become a god; a god of destruction! None of you have the power to defeat me, especially not you, you idiotic plushy bear!"

"It doesn't matter what you say, I will dig deep and find the power to defeat you! I won't let you hurt anymore innocent people! By the poer of my god, Tsukuyomi, I will beat you!"

"Fine then... since you won't stop your futile attempts to beat me, I will have to show you exactly what I mean then. Here it is... the power of the Propagation!"

Banjo's facial expression changed for the worse as Akitoki's entire being exploded all around us, causing Banjo to fly into the air in pain, then I watched in horror as Akitoki shoved his scythe into Banjo's back. I blasted the Mirage Clone off of me and ran to his aid as fast as I could, but Akitoki smashed me in the face with a power I couldn't recognize. He then tossed my body next to Banjo's as he was preparing to finish us off.

"Nobody... hurts... my DAUGHTER!!!", Mom screamed out as she unleashed a flurry of attacks upon Akitoki. She continuously pummelled him with her fists then kicked him up in the air where she unleashed a massive amount of spiral energy into her fist.

"This battle ends now Akihito! Kage Shiryu no Odama Rasengan (lit. Shadow of the Giant Dragon Spiral)!" An explosion of energy shot out from the point of impact; Akitoki's body felt to the earth with a deafening thud as my mom landed, huddled over with blood pouring out of her. Her Magatama faded and she covered her eye up with her bangs as she said, "That's enough from me... I'm completely spent. Anymore use of my eye and I'll die from lack of Chaos Energy. Hopefully, this is the end of the battle with that attack..."