Chapter II : The Fight of My Life

Fight of My Life

~start the music now!~

I blocked his attacks with my knee and fired back with a flurry of punches and kicks. I punched him in the face and he responded by kicking me in the jaw. We entered a high speed sequence of attacks, but we came out even. I wondered why he felt so familiar to me, but I had no time to keep that train of thought as the man charged at me again. I headbutted him, cracking his head open a bit.

"Who are you? Why are you in Mobotropolis?", I inquired.

"I've been waiting for you to return home Blue...", the man responded, ignoring my question.

"How do you know about me? I've never met you before a day in my life!"

"I've been watching you your entire life, along with my brother... I will do something no one has ever done; kill you!"

The man came at me again, this time brandishing his katana and swinging it at me in an attempt to kill me. I dodged the katana and got in close, hitting him with a vicious uppercut. He flew back a bit, recovered, and struck me in the gut.

"The Onikawa are unfit rulers. The Akitoki should've stayed the kings of this world", the man said, staring daggers into my soul.

"What? Are you in league with them?", I demanded.

"Again, that is for me to know and for you to find out."

"Damn it! Why won't you give me the answers I want!"

"Because you scum of the earth, you don't deserve to know anything, you worthless sycophant. You will die here by my hands."

I kicked him away and charged up a chaos sphere in my hand, ready to blast him into oblivion when he suddenly vanished and appeared behind me. It felt like time slowed to a crawl as he stole my chaos sphere and used it against me, hitting me in the back.

"How did you like my technique Mind Swap?", the man smugly said.

"Damn it, how did you do that? Only those of Onikawa descent can use that move!", I snapped.

"Can't Dixie Shiryu use that same attack?"

"H-how do you know about her? Answer me now!"

"I know about your entire family. I know how your father threw you out because you weren't strong enough. I know how your mother secretly drinks herself unconscious due to the guilt of not being able to keep you, Luigi, and Miles safe. I know how you are madly in love with Dixie Shiryu. I know how-"

"Shut up, shut up, SHUT UP!!!"

I charged at him with a chaos sphere in hand, ready to inflict severe damage to him again, but he again took my attack and used it against me.

"Give it up Banjo, you can't beat me. I am invincible!"

"Nothing in this world is invincible... and I'll prove it to you."

My eyes began glowing as the pale blue aura covered my body. I knew that if I was to beat him, I had to use the power of the Terror of Death. I summoned my scythe and we continued our pitched battle. We matched each other slash for slash as we both wanted the advantage over the other. I began taking control when my speed and power boost began to fully show itself. I slashed him with my scythe multiple times, knocking him to the ground.

"Do you believe me now?", I asked him. He didn't respond as he got back up and continued to fight me down. He unleashed a huge energy blast that tore through my body. Lucky for me, I've been training to better control the powers of the Terror of Death, so my wounds began healing before his eyes. I have to finish this now, I said to myself, so I created two huge chaos spheres in both of my hands. He tried to use his Mind Swap technique again, but I countered by using my phase powers to cancel it out. I rammed both spheres into his body, dealing heavy damage to him and immobilizing his body.

"No one told me you were this powerful", he struggled to say.

"When you have the raw power of Hojo running through your veins, you become very unpredictable", I replied. He struggled to get to his feet; he had to use his katana as a crutch.

"You haven't seen the last of me yet Blue Onikawa! I will return soon and beat you to a bloody pulp!", he said. He then vanished from the area without leaving a trace to his destination.

"Hey! Where'd you go? We aren't done here yet!", I yelled. I gave up the thought of trying to follow him and chose to return to the mansion. I missed home so much! I walked off with more questions than I had answers: Who was that man? Why was he so hell-bent on taking me out? How did he know all that stuff about me and my family? I swore to myself that if I saw him again, I'd get the answers I'm looking for!

~end playing of music~

~Locke~

I saw everything Blue... I've been tailing him ever since he entered the city. He was always the most pathetic of my offspring, his power nowhere near Luigi's and yet...

"You did very good Blue, but the real trials are about to begin very soon... You will tested in ways you never imagined. We are in for war and bloodshed once again....", I said to myself. I think my opinion of Blue may have changed... just a little bit. I still think he cannot hold a candle to Luigi, but he has greatly improved.

"Well now Locke, what do you think of your son now?", Spectre asked me as he stood next to me.

"I must say, Blue has grown quite a bit. He still is no Luigi, but he growing stronger.", I replied.

"You will never change Locke. Well, shall we return to Haven?"

I nodded my head in agreement and we opened a portal to Haven. Blue, you must be very careful now. The Akitoki are stirring now; don't let your guard down for a second!

~Miles~

The mansion was very quiet tonight; its been this way ever since Banjo left to travel the world and train.. I sat on my bed and did what I always did; dream about following Banjo everywhere he went. I knew I couldn't move as fast as him, but I always wanted to be a great hero like he is. I want to be recognized like he, Luigi, and Dixie are. That's all I want in my life....

"Hey Miles! Did you miss you big brother?"

My eyes snapped open at the sound of a familiar voice; I looked at the door and it was Banjo! I flew out of the bed and gave him the biggest hug I could muster.

"Guess you really missed me huh?", he asked me.

"Only like EVERYDAY! You even missed our birthday! Luigi was so mad he punched a wall and it collapsed on him!", I laughed.

"Well, Luigi always did have problems controlling that temper of his; guess that was Tsukuyomi's way of saying he needs to work on it."

As I looked at Banjo, I saw that his face was really banged up. I wondered what reckless activity he was doing. We walked to the Lord's Chambers and found Uncle Akiro sleeping in a hug stack of papers.

"Asleep on the job uncle? That's un-Lordlike!", Banjo exclaimed, scaring uncle awake..

"B-Banjo! You're home! Welcome back!", uncle said, wiping the drool off his mouth. He gave Banjo a big hug and noticed his face.

"What happened Banjo? Were you attacked on your way here?"

"I fought this guy and he was strong. The thing about it is, his presence is very familiar..."

"I can feel it... Whoever you fought, they have that stench; the stench of an Akitoki."

Banjo and I got wide-eyed. I couldn't believe what I was hearing; didn't we defeat the Akitoki Clan? If this is true, what are they doing back?

***Could it be true??? Have the Akitoki risen from the ashes and are seeking revenge on the world? Who is that mysterious man? And where is Dixie??? Go on and vote and begin the speculation!***