Chapter 2

'She just looks amazing, I can't'
'Her performance is so good. How did she not act in something earlier?'
'She is so pretty. And her singing :o She definitely got the talent from her father'
'Yeah, she is alright'
'New celebrity crush'
'Her performance in episode 3 made me cry for two hours '
'My mother has a crush on her'
' Forget Blaire Waldorf, I'm from now on only praying for Queen T. '

"See, I told you they would love you.", Julian reassured me. My hands slipped the phone back onto the table in front of me. I had to admit, reading all those positive comments made me feel good. It almost made me forget my nervousness.

The past two weeks have just been crazy. The morning after my coffee date with Fifi, I woke up to my Instagram blowing up. My account went from a couple of hundred followers to about a hundred thousand right now. Toxic has been talked about in so many shows and news. The show has been rated very well and many people liked my performance. Nobody, and especially not me, expected this reaction of the fans. I don't think even Netflix thought the show would blow up so quickly. 

Another thing people have really picked up was my relationship with Lucas. Suddenly, there were so many photos of me and him together on the internet, showing us close and cosy. I didn't even notice they took them, but I just guessed both of our managements held them back until our relationship was made public. I got so many DMs about Lucas, but also about myself and my performance. It was just very overwhelming in the past two weeks but felt good at the same time. I enjoyed at least scrolling through the pictures I've been tagged in. 

Because of the attention and coverage, that the show got, Julian and the rest of my management decided to set up my first interview on British life TV today. The show I was being interviewed at was Loose Women, which I loved watching growing up. Stylists were running around me, finishing my make-up and discussing my current outfit. I was wearing a light white summer dress with my wavy brown hair partly up, partly laying over my shoulders. My make-up looked natural. I asked them to do it that way, even though they rebelled. I didn't like to wear much make-up. It made me feel weird. I preferred the more sporty look in my free time, but this was my first TV appearance, so I had to follow and trust my management, stylists and designer. 

"Alright, we are done.", Samantha, my make-up artist, said and took a final look at me. Julian looked up from his phone. His brown to blonde hair was perfectly styled, as always, and his blue chequered button-down went well with the beige trousers he was wearing. He smiled after he checked me out. 

"You look amazing, Tia.", he said and there were condescend sounds coming from behind my back. I turned around to see two of my co-stars standing in the door frame of my dressing room. Kyle and Piper, who play Eric, the love interest of my character, and Wendy in Toxic, looked at me and smiled. 

"You guys do not look bad yourself.", I said and checked them out once more. Kyle, who was considered as the typical Australian surfer boy, with his long slicked-back blond hair and blue eyes, was wearing a plain white shirt and black suit trousers with white sneakers. Funny enough, he was from New York City. Piper with her brown hair and eyes was wearing a red blouse with loose black pants. Her make-up was a little more than mine, but she could wear it. She was so pretty. 

"Thank you, love.", she said and smiled at me. "Are you ready?"

"Almost." I pushed myself from the chair and walked over to my bag that was sitting on the sofa next to Julian. I rummaged around all my things, before pulling out my good luck charm. I held the stuffed llama I got when I was around five close to my chest. The others smiled at me. 

"Hey, don't judge me. I'm just very nervous and my llama calms me down and brings me luck, alright?", I defended myself.

"We are not judging you.", Kyle argued. "It's just cute you have that. You don't need it. I'm sure you're doing just fine." Julian and the others agreed, but I squeezed it once more. Julian also proceeds to take a photo of me holding the llama before I sat it down onto the sofa and we all walked together to the actual studio. The four presenters were already talking about our show, and then announced us, so I followed in between my co-star onto the stage and sat down at the high table. I felt my heart beating in my chest up to my neck, but it settled miraculously when I saw the live audience and waved at them.