Chapter 38

Visiting the Grand Prix with my new management was amazing. Even though I had offered to do some interviews to promote my new contract with Vision Management, Stacey refused to let me do that. She promised me I was only there to support my friends and to enjoy myself. So I didn't give any interviews or speak to any of the teams. I only had some pictures taken, mostly with fans, but that was it. 

I saw and spoke to Pierre, Daniel and Lando back in the hotel I was staying in. Even Max and Mick came over to check in on me. We sat in the dining hall of the restaurant and chatted for about two hours Saturday evening. At some point, I broke off the evening with them since I knew all of them had to be back at the track in the morning and I didn't want them to crash into each other just because they were tired. At first, Lando and Daniel refused to go, but I insisted that they would. They eventually gave in when I didn't let them argue with me about that. 

That was the last time I had seen the two lads. 

Since the last Grand Prix I attended, three months had passed. As I had told Lando before, I needed time to work on myself and that's what I did in these months. Stacey, Wyatt, Lewis and Lara helped me massively during this time. When I came clear about the eating disorder I developed under my last management, they hired a personal trainer and nutritionist for me, who was now working with me every day to get healthier and stronger. And I loved the results we already accomplished. I was much healthier, had more energy and built some muscles, which gave me a great physique in my eyes. It also helped me while shooting the movie I had signed for since it was more of an action genre than Toxic was. 

Stacey and the others had also helped me find and move into a new home near London. It was a nice house, not too big for me alone, and I loved living there. It was placed in a quiet neighbourhood and was surrounded by a lot of untouched nature which allowed me to just go for a walk and clear my mind. And the best thing about the new house: my mother had no idea I lived there and had no key to my new place. It gave me an extra feeling of peace. 

Besides shooting the new movie, I gained back the fun I had while shooting YouTube videos for my channel. I started uploading regularly after about one month after signing with Vision Management and got only positive reviews since then. A lot of comments were about how well recovered I looked. It was just great to have the power to decide what kind of video I was going to shoot and upload. I discovered that I loved having real-life content, so I started a series on my channel called "Tiasday", where I uploaded a weekly vlog of my life every Tuesday, so fans could have an impression of what was going on in my life. 

After I had realised that I had recovered fully from the past happenings, I decided to follow my other dream and to write and do music. My management was delighted by my idea of writing and recording my songs. It also helped me deal with the last emotions that were left in me and I found inspiration in the happenings and feelings I experienced in the past months and weeks. 

Getting fully into music had also helped me find new friendships. My management had dragged me to an award show at some point, where I met some of England's celebrities and musicians. Since this award show, I was getting close with Dom, aka YUNGBLUD, Anne-Marie and Little Mix. Especially the girls had been very helpful in finding back my confidence and self-worth. We met some days after the award show and spent some time together and came up with a plan for my return to the public. And today was the day we performed this plan. Of course, Stacey and the other managers knew about the plan and supported me all the way, which made me even happier. 

---

I waited patiently backstage for my turn. Anne-Marie stood in front of me and glanced between the red curtains onto the stage. Perrie, Leigh-Anne and Jade just finished another song of theirs and waited for the audience to quiet down.