Chapter 27

"Tia, I love you so much. You bring so much joy into my life. And not just mine. I think all of your fans' lives." Hearing these words was heartwarming.

"Oh man, that is so sweet of you. Thank you so much.", I answered and gave the young fan another hug. Even though I was tired as hell and all the problems and fights with people I cared about were getting on my energy, my management pushed me to encounter the fans who were waiting outside of the airport back in London.

I just landed some minutes ago and looked forward to getting home. Even though I enjoyed connecting with fans and things like that, I very much looked forward to leaving now. I walked past the fences more towards the car that was waiting for me while signing autographs and ignoring all those voices that screamed something at me. A lot of phones were pressed into my face, which didn't exactly make things easier.

I talked to some other fans and granted all of their wishes before I finally set down in the backseat of the car. I closed the pen that Julian gave me to sign all the things and gave it back to him. He was sitting across from me.

"Good job, Tia.", he told me and gave me the fakest smile I've ever seen. He still wasn't over the fact that I sneaked out of the hotel. Well, I mean, it was yesterday, so what did I expect?

"Thanks. But now I just want to get home.", I said and he nodded. 

"Not long and you'll be home.", he told me and looked down onto his phone. Finally, I had some peace and quiet time. Only the radio was playing in the background as I leaned my head against the car window and closed my eyes for a moment. I was about to fall asleep, as my phone in the pocket of my jacket buzzed.

I quickly pulled it out and checked the notification. As before, it was Lando and I decided to ignore it as well. I had been ignoring his texts since I left the hotel. Then I remembered that I promised Fifi to text her as soon as I landed, so I did that. Then my head was back on the window and I closed my eyes.

I didn't know how long we drove, but somebody shook my shoulder as the car stopped. When I opened my eyes, I saw Julian hovering in front of me. 

"You're home.", he plainly said and I nodded. The sun was almost completely set, so I expected it to be already pretty late. I stepped out of the car and grabbed my things out of the trunk. After carrying them to the door of my apartment, I pulled out my keys and opened the door.

To my surprise and confusion, there was a light on in the kitchen. Shit, did I leave it on when I left about three weeks ago? I stepped into the apartment and dropped my bags onto the ground. I took another step but stopped when I heard voices coming out of my kitchen. Confused, I walked towards the door and peeked into the room, a little scared of what could wait for me. 

"What are you guys doing here?", I asked surprised, but happy, when I realised who was standing in my kitchen. Four men and one woman was standing there and laughed about something that was said. When they heard me, they all turned around to face the door I was standing in. My brothers were suddenly running towards me and embraced me in a brotherly hug, which meant for me to get run over. 

"Oh my god, Tia!", Samuel screamed into my ear. "You're finally here." I saw my parents watching us with big smiles on their faces. 

"Yea, I'm finally here.", I agreed and laughed a little more as the hug was released. "But seriously, what are you guys doing here?" The members of my family looked at each other, then smiled again. 

"We're here to take you out.", my mother explained and stood up from the barstool I had sitting in the kitchen. Her feet dragged her towards me and opened my low messy bun with one swift motion of her hand.