34

a month later..

(sorry tamad author nyo :< )

"How are you now Hayami?" Ni-ki asked his ex girlfriend that he saw on his way home. "I'm good, how about you?" She asked back and smiled. Is it awkward for them to talk again like this? Actually no, but for Ni-ki? "I'm good too" He said and smiled.

"Aish, I hate this heart. Why do you keep beating fast earlier when I saw Hayami?" Ni-ki asked his innocent heart while looking at the mirror. Ni-ki, tell us.. do you still like Hayami? "I look like a fool, loving you even you love someone else" He said and sat on the couch.

The sun shining bright outside.. the strong air keeps blowing the curtains up.. and then couples walking around, holding hands.-

"EY, PLEASE STOP BEING SWEET" Ni-ki shouted trough the window as the couples outside looked at him confusedly. "It's okay child. You can be like me if you want.. as you can see, I don't have a wife and I grew old alone" An old man said after he showed up instantly like a mushroom. 'I don't want to grow old without experiencing true love' He thought and looked at the old man.

He closed the windows.. not wanting anyone to disturb him. A heavy sigh was heard, obviously.. it's from Ni-ki.

Flashback: Summer

"Yah! Jungwonie! Get some snacks there!" Lea said while laughing as he commanded Jungwon to do something. "Why did I agree to treat you two like a king and queen?" Jungwon said as the two just laughed.

They're now on a swimming pool in Lea's family house.. enjoying the summer, free from any distraction.

(August is summer in Korea right? I just found it in Google)

"Because you need to agree" Ni-ki said and Lea nodded. "I can be your son slash the prince instead" Jungwon said and showed his dimples. "We don't want a son who's older than us" Lea said and took a sip on her iced tea. "Plus our son will be more handsome because it's a combination of a Lea and a Ni-ki" Ni-ki said and proudly smiled as Jungwon smirked. "I don't know that you're already planning for you and Lea's future" Jungwon said sarcastically and left to get some snacks.

Lea just looked away, blushing. So this is how it feels to be with your crush...

"You're acting like that because you knew about my feelings right?" Lea said as Ni-ki smiled.. "Who knows?"

Flashback ended.

"Okay, Lea again" Ni-ki said as he laid on the sofa.

-
-
-

It's autumn here in America.. leaves are falling down.. creating a beautiful scenery.

"Jihoon, Ava, Nicholas.. do you want some ice cream?" Daniel asked while standing infront of his friends.. "How about me? Aren't you going to ask me too?" Lea asked while pouting.. "Oh, you don't even asked me to go here with you.. while you asked the others" Daniel said as the others just chuckled..

"When will you guys stop bickering like kids fighting for a candy?" Nicholas said and laughed . Well, seeing Lea and Daniel like this everyday is normal.. nothing new about it.. "Until Lea is tall as me" Daniel said as he earned a glare from Lea "Hey! I'm not that small" Lea said and stood beside Daniel, showing that she's tall enough for a girl.. "I remember standing between Ni-ki and Jungwon, I look small" Lea said and smiled because of the memory.

"Jungwon is not that tall" Ava said and emphasized the word ' not that '.. "Because you haven't seen him in person yet" Lea said and chuckled.. "Hey Jihoon, aren't you going to talk?" Daniel asked as he waved his hand infront of Jihoon's face. "Yah, don't do that.. I'm looking at something" Jihoon said as the other four looked at the direction he's looking.

They saw a bike. A shop where you can rent a bike to be precise.

Flashback: July 2021; Korea.

"Ni-ki! Wait for me you Japanese boy!" Lea said while chasing Ni-ki with her bicycle. "Just drive fastly!" Ni-ki said while giggling..

To be honest, they're like a couple you can see on a korean drama.

"Then what will you do if I got into a accident?" Lea asked as she continues to chase Ni-ki.. "Then I'll save you from getting hurt" Ni-ki said and smiled proudly..

"Why did you stopped?" Lea asked as she finally chased Ni-ki. "Because I'm worried, you might get hurt if you'll continue to drive your bike that fast" Ni-ki said as he patted the older girl's head. "S-stop doing that! I'm older than you!" Lea said as blood rushed up to her cheeks..

"Don't worry, you're just seven months older than me..." Ni-ki said and continued to pat her head.

"Yah! You two! Did you forgot that I'm with you? Why did you guys left me behind?" Jungwon said while panting, sweat started to fall. The two just looked at each other, stopping their mouth to release a laugh. Jungwon just glared at them..

"Aish, got it. I'm just a third-wheel here" Jungwon said and smiled bitterly.

Flasback ended.

"Lea?" Jihoon asked and patted his friend's shoulder. "Lea ... the others already went at the-" Jihoon said but Lea spoke .

"I wish that I can go back to the past"
______________

(Not at me unlocking some untold past)

<WORD COUNT: 918>

<KKEUT>

<CHAPTER ENDED>