Street Race, Johnny Tran, and Party Part 1

3rd POV

Cars leaves the alleyway left, right or straight heading for the street cars start to park in angles while some park on a road people start to get out of their cars Leon stops on a street to see a pizza man coming in but stops to see this.

Pizza man gets out ask "What the hell's goin' on around here" Leon leans out said "Street's closed, Pizza boy, find another way home" Pizza man said "Goddamn street racers" Leon listens to the radio.

Y/n POV

I park my car get out and sit on my hood hold the radio that Hector gave me before we left to listen, I look to see Dom, Danny, Edwin, and Brian all driving forward everyone cheering I eat an orange fruit as two girls make the starting line.

Jesse thumbs up I notice Vince glaring at Brian who drives by as Letty, and Mia stand together Dom, Danny, and Edwin stop at the line, but Brian went over I shake my head hold the radio as men near him motion him to back up, so Brian did so.

Dom puts some music on, a girl walk over to Edwin leans close to him talking, I see Brian talking to himself then looks in the back then Leon said, "I've got a 187 in Glendale" I listen close "Cops are all over it, man".

I look to Hector "We're good to roll" I give him the thumbs up Hector said, "All right" Leon said, "Let's race" I give him another thumbs up Hector smiles said "Right" He raise his arms making the four racers rev up their engines.

Then Hector lowers his arms and Dom, Danny, Edwin, and Brian all took off I watch them go eating a purple fruit.

3rd POV

The four racers race down the street Dom in 1st, Danny in 2nd, Edwin in 3rd, and Brian last all by a car ahead of each other Dom looks back for a minute then shift gears, and change pedals going faster Danny notice said "Damn, that guy's fast".

Brian was way behind as people cheer Edwin said, "Let's go 'Menage A'" He change pedals. Shift gears while Dom still in the lead Brian looks at his computer, he tapes on a key a tab said, 'Stage 1 complete'.

So, Brian look forward press a button that had nos 1 underneath sending nos into his engine going faster Edwin looks back notice Brian "NO" He watch Brian went pass him "Monica" Brian sighs look at his MPH to see it going to 140mph.

He pass Danny and is now behind Dom who looks at his mph that went 140mph everyone watch them went pass the line Brian looks at his computer typing but a table blink said 'Warning!!! Sanger to Manifold' Brian looks said "Shut up" So he close the laptop and press nos 2 button sending the nos into his engine.

The mph went to 150mph, but bolts came popping out and a panel came off making sparks Brian notice moves "AAH" The sparks is seen, and the panel comes off Dom looks back as him and Brian are now neck to neck, but Brian over pass him.

Dom watch him as the finish line gets close, but Dom press a button then another sending the nos into his engine going faster passing Brian crossing the finish line Dom came 1st, Brian 2nd, Danny 3rd, and Edwin last.

Brian shock at this his car went side to side before turning to a stop smoke comes out of his hood Brian breathing hard.

Y/n POV

I see Dom, Danny, and Edwin coming back but no Brian I get up as man calls "Let's go now, baby" The three cars stop I walk over as Dom get out with everyone coming Hector gives Dom the money, I eat a green fruit Hector said, "Here's what you want, right here" Dom takes it "There you go".

We walk over to Mia, and Letty, Dom looking at cash said, "My sister holds the money" He gives it to Mia "Count it" Then he grabs Letty hold her up "And you're my trophy" Letty smiles I hear a car I turn to see Brian arrive.