Race Wars, and Brian reveals himself

Y/n POV

The Supra is finish Dom gets in the car with Brian I eat a yellow Lett ask "You ready for this, jumpy" Brian turns the engine on Letty laughs I smile as Jesse leans to listen patting it Brian drives the car out of the garage, we watch them go.

3rd POV

Brian's driving down a road while at a set of lights is a black Ferrari, Brian stops next to it Brian said, "Nice car" Dom looks "What's the retail on one of those" Driver nods said, "More than you can afford, pal, Ferrari" He revs his engine while Dom and Brian stare at him.

Dom close the laptop looks to Brian and said, "Smoke him" Both Brian and the driver rev their engines the light turn green and both cars drive forward both neck to neck in front if a couple of cars Dom holds on as Brian turns into the opposite lanes passing a silver car, then pass another to drive back to the other lanes.

While the Ferrari drives around the cars both cars are on the lanes Brian ahead going faster Dom looks to him then forward Brian keeps going until he turn to a restaurant parks it, they get out and head inside.

They sit at a table Dom looks at Brian "So, what's wrong, Brian" Brian looks down said "Nothin', man, I'm fine" Dom take his shades off said "Come on, obviously, something's off" Brian looks at him said "Look, I have my good days and I have my bad days" He looks at the table "Just like anybody else".

Dom said "Brian, don't lose that cool of yours that's a meal ticket" Brian looks at Dom and ask, "My meal ticket, what, I—I can't pay for my own shrimp" Dom said, "I got the shrimp" Brian said "No, see, that's one thing about me, Dom, you don't understand".

Brian stares at him "I don't need handouts, I don't take handouts, I earn my way, every step" Brian takes a shrimp dips it "Just gotta make a little something extra on the side, like you" He eats it as Dom ask, "What do you mean, like me" Brian takes another shrimp looks at Dom "What's that supposed to mean" Brian said, "That's what I mean".

Dom raise his hands ask, "What does that mean, 'like me'" Brian said, "Don't try—I'm not stupid, all right" Dom stares "I know that there's no way in hell you paid for all that shit you got under the hood—" He points to the Supra as Dom lower his hand "There's no way in hell you paid all that shit under the hood of those cars by doing some tune-ups and selling groceries".

Dom listens "Whatever it is you're in on, I want in on it too" Dom stares at Brian for a few minutes Dom leans back reach into his breast pocket and pull out a piece of paper puts it on the table slide to Brian who takes it "Well, what is this" Dom said, "Read it".

Brian opens it ask, "What is this for" Dom dips a shrimp said, "It's directions" He bites the shrimp "To Race Wars" Brian looks at Dom "We'll see how you do" Dom eats the rest "Then we'll talk".

At an abandon military base there is a lot of cars and tents two cars are racing it's called Race Wars people are looking at cars, watching races, tuning up their rides.

Y/n POV

I was in a line waiting for someone to race me then a voice calls "Hey handsome" I look to see a blonde hair girl in a red car next to me "How about a race" I lower my shades at her I pull out a big wad of cash she smiles does the same I smile.

We drive to the start I eat a green fruit we give the cash holder the money he stands in between the cars the girl revs up her engine I rev up mine the motion for us to keep an eye on him I look at the girl who smiles at me I smile back look forward revving up our engines.

The guy raise his fingers and lowers I shift gears and change pedals driving fast with the girl next to me we were neck to neck I shift gears, change pedals going a bit faster but notice the girl catch up suddenly she went faster using nos.