Practise, Mountain, Mastering

Y/n POV

Han took us to the docks to where a couple of fishermen are fishing, I was currently in my car drifting on the course I hand brake and turn the wheel drift right on the course I stop in front of the group I got out ask "How was that" Han said, "Could use some work on the end" Twinkie said "Man, that was great" I smile I get in my car and drive out of the way I got out Erza said, "That was good".

I said "Was it enough" Erza smirks said "Nope" I shrug I sit on a couch with Erza we watch Sean go he hits some stuff I sigh we watch him go pass Twinkie said "Oh, man" Erza said "He's got a lot to learn" I said "He needs the right teacher" Sean turns the car too much, so he goes again only to get hit some stuff.

Earl said, "My mother, she's blind in one eye and she can shift better than that" Reiko looks to me said "Han, have your friend here represent you than him" I raise a brow but watch Sean keep going Earl ask "Han, where did you find this guy" We watch Sean go "Will someone please teach this guy how to drift".

Sean hits a stack of cement and goes to a stop I look at Han and said "That should be enough" Han nods.

3rd POV

The next day Sean leaves his father's apartment he was about to walk but stop to see Mr. Boswell working on a car Sean walks over an old woman bows to him talking Sean bows back he walks ask "Is that yours" Mr. Boswell looks to see him he said, "Sure is" He puts a tool down and grabs another tool.

Sean walks up he take his bag down ask "What happened" Mr. Boswell looks up said "I don't know" He looks at his car "I found it this way at the base" Sean leans down for a look said, "It's got potential" Mr. Boswell screws up a part he leans back said "Yeah, maybe" He looks at Sean "We'll see".

Sean looks to him then back "You know, Sean, the Japanese have a saying" He spoke Japanese making Sean look at him "The nail that sticks out gets hammered" Mr. Boswell leans forward "You're gonna be late" So Sean grab his bag and leaves his father working on the car.

Erza POV

Class ended I walk out Reiko and Earl saw me Earl said, "Twinkie's in trouble" He spots Sean "Sean" Reiko and Earl took us Reiko speaking Japanese push us we follow Earl up the stairs Earl opens the door to see Morimoto punch Twinkie then Morimoto took his blazer and shirt off as Twinkie fell to the ground.

Twinkie said, "Come on, man, you broke it" I had enough I walk forward with Sean, Earl and Reiko I look to see Sean went to Morimoto and said "Hay, whoa, whoa" Morimoto laughs "There must be a misunderstanding" But Morimoto said, "Out of my way, or you're next" He shove Sean who said, "Take it easy".

Twinkie gets up said "Hey, look man, I don't do refunds, all right" Morimoto shoves Sean and said "Okay, let's go, then" Sean was about to do something I stop him said "Let me handle this" I walk up to Morimoto who smirks ask "What are you going do" I smirk said "This" I punch him in the face making him stumble back the crowd oohs.

He hold his face look shock I glare at him "Leave my friends alone or you'll get more" Morimoto smirks he gets up said "I'll do that" He walks right up to me "If you be my girlfriend" I stare at him then said, "Then you'll have to beat my boyfriend" Shocking everyone including Morimoto who ask, "Your boyfriend".

I nod said "That guy from race who beat me turns out he's my boyfriend" I lean forward "Beat him then we'll talk" I turn only to punch Morimoto again to the ground "That's for Twinkie" I turn back "Come on" So, Sean, Twinkie, Reiko, Earl and I leave the roof we walk by Neela who smiles for us I notice Sean stop but we kept going.

Twinkie ask "Yo, was that guy really your boyfriend" I said "Yep" We walk down the stairs Earl ask, "How long" All I said, "Before I moved here to Tokyo".