Tank, and Betrayal

3rd POV

On the screen shows areas of London in green Tej, Luke, and Riley are all looking at it Luke ask "Tej, talk to me, what do we got" Tej types on the keyboard making the computer change said, "We were able to track Shaw after he left you and Dom, but this guy's smart so we could only track him so far" Luke watches the screen as Tej stands up "He seems to know all the city's blind spots".

Tej walk up to him "See, we lost him somewhere in here" Shows an area "Which means he could be anywhere within that half-a-mile radius" Tej lower his arm "So maybe if we cross-reference phone records, leases—" But Riley said "No" She points "This has got Shaw's name written all over it" Luke looks to her "We've got vantage points, multiple exits, subways, highways and storm drains"

Luke said "With that ass and brains, woman, you keep that up, I'm gonna be out of a job" Riley smiles "All right, let's go nail that sumbitch" Luke and Riley leave as Tej watch before heading back to his seat.

At the location Riley and Luke climb over a concrete wall going in they move over to a door Luke kicks it open aim his gun around as they enter walk forward to see nothing Riley walks to the corner points her gun but lowers turns said "They're long gone, there's nothing here".

Luke looks around he sighs before looking down he shake his head said, "There's never nothin'" He puts his gun away and pulls out his flashlight turn it on towards the ground so does Riley cam over Luke pulls out a bag open it up, he grabs a knife "There's always somethin'" He scrapes the floor.

Y/n POV

I was helping Letty with the rope we're currently outside of a military base Jah move said, "Let's go, guys" He runs up the stairs "Shaw, everyone is in place" Letty and I look up "all things moving according to plan".

C/n POV

Dom, Gisele, Han, Roman, and I are working on our cars suddenly Tej calls "Yo, it's Hobbs" We look to him" We listen Luke said, "All right, what have you got, Parker, give me something good" Tej said "Yeah, that paint you got from Shaw's place highly specialised".

I screw a bolt in place "Anti- thermal, low-IR coating" Dom stands straight said "Military" Tej said "Excatly" I stop looks over to them "We got a list of bases around Europe that use this paint type and those specific colours" Luke said, "All right, let's cross-reference that with all of Shaw's military targets" Tej types on the computer "I guaran-damn-tee you one of 'em's gonna match".

After a bit of typing Tej said "Bingo" I wipe my hands "It's a NATO base in Spain" I got up put my jacket on as Dom said, "That puts Shaw in a different country" Gisele and Han get ready "Means he's got an eight-hour lead on us" We all walk towards him as Luke said, "All right, we gotta move now, Tej, get me that info".

Tej begins to "Riley and I will go ahead, and we're gonna lock down the base, we're gonna protect that component personally" We all listen "Toretto, I'll arrange transportation for you and your cars" We stare at the phone "You brush up on your Spanish, boys, I'll see you en Espana".

3rd POV

But reaching the base is Adolfson he went down the ramp as a soldier stops them yell "Alto" A soldier walks up to him speaks Spanish, Adolfson holds a pass out to the soldier who takes it.

C/n POV

We pack up our stuff the elevator opens I look to see Brian I look to Dom and said, "Brian's back" I look back as Roman drops his bags said, "You son of a bitch" He walks up to him "You made it" Brian smiles said "Yeah" They clap hands and bro hug as Roman ask "What up, man" Tej said "Good to see you" They clap hands as Brian said "Oh, good to see you".