Luke, Shaw and Y/n working together

Y/n POV

The next thing I know is that I'm in London walk into a glass room and saw the last two people I hate Luke Hobbs and Deckard Shaw they look to me we stare at each other we all said "No fucking way" Luke looks at Shaw he said "I'm not working with this guy I been there, done that" Shaw raise his hand said "Hey the minute he gets involved, you can kiss goodbye to any finesse, because She-Hulk here only knows how to smash".

Luke said "Yeah, and Mr. Arson here only knows how to blow shit up" I glare at them I said "I don't know about working with either of, but I doubt you both want to work with me after what happened in New York" I look at Luke "Mr Baldy, here..." I look at Shaw "...and itchy Mcblow ass here really are the fact is..." Luke said "The fact is..." Shaw said "And the fact is..."

Shaw looks to Luke then me he said "No, offence" Luke said "Oh, no offence" I said "Yeah, no offence" We look to the couple of Agents behind the glass wall we pointed at each other said "...these guy's a real asshole" Shaw looks to Luke he said "That's, uh, 'sumbitch' in your native tongue" Luke said "That'd be 'wanker' in your native tongue".

I look between them I said "And I would combine both your native tongue to 'wanker bitch'" Shaw looks between us he ask "Are you both finished blubbering" He points at Luke "You sound like a giant tattooed baby" He looks to me points "You sound like a kid that's trying to turn back into a baby" I shake my head said "I had enough of your shit".

Luke nods said "I'm with him, I'm not listening to this horseshit" He motion me and himself "We got a job to do" I glare at Shaw I said "For once I agree with Luke" I walk over to him "Oh and tell your mum I said hi" But Luke stops said "Actually, I'll tell her myself" Shaw points said "Don't you both ever talk about my mother" He then points "I'll put your heads through that wall".

He motion the wall behind us then points to himself "Secondly, I'll have this job done while you're still putting on your baby oil and you're eating habits" We stare at Shaw who turns "Good luck, slick, kid" Luke snap his fingers points at Shaw he said "That's it" Shaw stop "You just reminded me" Shaw turns around "That's exactly why I hate working with you".

I point at Shaw taking a stop forward I said "You're the reason my friend died and put my cousin in a hospital" I grip my fist "I ain't working with you because of that" Luke stops next to me he said "It's your voice" Shaw stares "It's your nasally, prepubescent, Harry Potter voice" Shaw nods "Every time you speak, just imagine this for a second".

Taking a deep breath, I said "It's like dragging our balls across shattered glass and broken steel sharp edges" Luke said "And it hurts" Shaw said "Well, for me, it's not either of your voices" He narrow his eyes "It's your faces" I raise a brow "You big stupid face and your charming looking woman magnet face".

Shaw furrow his brows "Looking at it makes me feel like God is projectile vomiting right in my eyes" He narrow his face "And it burns" He close his eyes taking a breath "It really burns" I lean forward grab the chair "What you gonna do now" He spread his arms "Throw a bit of furniture" I grip harder I said "I was going beat you with this chair fold in a long line and shove it right up that ass".

Luke leans in he said "For your information, I was gonna take this chair from Y/n and turn it sideways and shove it right down your throat" Shaw said "Of course you both are, 'cause that's your answers to everything" He moves around "Smash a hole through every problem in a massive truck and in a set up car brand you use all your life".

He points at us "But that's not gonna work here" Luke leans back said "Ah, I think it'll work fine" I lean back still gripping I said "Real fine work right now" Suddenly an Agent said "Guys, why don't you three take a seat and we'll talk through this" I grab the seat and threw it at the glass wall at the Agents scaring them I said "You keep out of this if you want to stay alive".