Race, Talking, and moving

3rd POV

Meanwhile back in London there is a party happening cars showing off their engines, girls walking around to have a look or dancing to the music, DJ's playing the tunes while cars are coming and going entering the party is Dom's car he looks as people walk by, but he stops Letty, and Y/n walking over towards some men.

Dom stares as the two guys give them their money, they begin to walk but Letty stops one Dom watch the guy in blue gives Letty more money as Y/n smirks Dom stares smiling while Letty goes to her car close the door, and Y/n went to his car as some girls try to flirt with him, but Letty tells him to his car Dom watch both Y/n, and Letty get in their cars.

Y/n POV

I drive in front of Letty leaving the area I make a turn I stop as Letty stop on my left, I look at my left mirror to see a car coming I whistle to Letty who looks to see driving in between us is Dom Toretto he looks between us I smile ask "What the hell"?

Letty smiles said "You've got some serious balls, man" Dom said "I've been told" Letty said "You know, you and that guy are both lucky we missed our shots" Dom stares at Letty and said "I think you hit your mark" Letty ask "Really" Are they flirting I look at him ask "What is it with you" Dom looks to me for a second as Letty ask "What, do you got a death wish or something"?

Dom looks at her said "If that's what it takes" He looks to me "I just wanna race" I raise a brow ask, "Both of us or just Letty" Dom shrugs said "Maybe both" I look to Letty who thinks said "Might lose your car" Dom chuckles looks to her then forward then looks between us he said "Let's do it" I look to Letty who looks to me nod I smile Letty said "Your funeral" I said "Hope you're ready".

We look forward changing gears as Dom said, "Ride or die, remember" Suddenly those words sound a bit familiar I look to him slightly before looking forward revving up the crowd cheers a woman walks to the middle, she raises her hand said, "Listen up, out here, we're used to getting what we want".

She spread her arms "This is London, baby" The crows cheers then she raises her arm "But remember, don't bite the bait" I stare forward after taking my jacket off "Are you ready" She points to me "Ready" I rev up my engine whisper "Ready" The woman said "Steady" Dom revs so does Letty the woman raise both arms looking between us three then lowers "Go".

I shift gears and change pedals going forward passing the woman I notice Dom's car went up a bit before going down we drive pass the crowd and went out into the streets I was behind Letty who turns I shift gears and change pedals making a turn passing a couple of cars and going after Letty I look back as Dom is right behind us.

We drive down the street passing I shift gear and change pedals moving behind Letty passing another car but suddenly I notice Dom passing me and went to Letty who moves in front of him I shift gears and change pedals to catch up to them said "This guy is fast".

Letty makes a hard turn so does Dom I shift gears and change pedals and hard left turn and drift to catch up to them we all drift by a double decker bus Dom's in front, Letty behind him and me at last I shift gears, and change pedals drive onto another street while police sirens is heard "Shit".

Suddenly Dom moves faster I shift gears and change pedals drifting pass Letty and now behind Dom catching up who drifts to the right I drift after him with Letty behind we keep passing cars making turns shifting gears, changing pedals, but suddenly Dom turns his car around passing me I look back to watch Dom make the police car crash into a car "Damn".

Letty catches up to me as Dom drives backwards, I look to him as he stares at Letty, and I then turning around facing the way I look forward smiling "I like this guy" So, we come up to a turn I pull the brake to turn left shift gears, change pedals going forward I notice Dom in front of me we pass cars I shift gears, change pedals to catch up with Letty we're on either side of him dodging cars.