Party Part 2, Brian's a cop, Dom's New Car

F/n = Father name

M/n = Mum name

L/s/n = Little sister name

3rd POV

Meanwhile Brian turns to Leon, Vince, and Jesse who all just stand there Vince points ask, "Did you wipe the seat" Brian looks towards the gun as Vince took a stop forward, but Mia arrives saw this said "Oh, Jesus Christ".

She runs over and gets in front of Vince "Would you cut this shit already" She push him back "Come on" Mia walks to Brian and look over to Vince, Jesse, and Leon "Come on, let's go get me a drink" Mia takes Brian while Leon said "Aw, come on, man" He raise his arms "We were just about to get along".

Mia takes Brian to a room Brian walks over ask "So, what do you want" Mia said "Uh, anything, long as it's cold" Brian grabs a drink as Mia stares at him "You know, my brother likes you" Brian opens the beer "He usually doesn't like anybody".

Brian walks over said "Yeah, he's a complicated guy" Mia ask "Yeah, what about you" Brian just said, "I'm simpler" Mia said, "You're a shitty liar" She takes the beer and drinks it Brian then sits down next to her said "Well. I'll take that as a compliment".

They smile at each other, but Mia said "But there's a problem" Brian ask "What's that" Mia said "You need to get some sleep and you definitely, definitely need a shower" Brian smiles while Mia grab his shirt "Come on, I'll take you home" she puts her beer down and walk away with Brian following her.

Y/n POV

After dropping of Dom and Brian at the house I head towards my family's house making the final turn and stop in front of the house I turn my engine off I get out close it heads for the door while locking my car.

I reach the door pull out a key and unlock it I open it and went inside I close the door and lock it before taking my jacket off and hang it up on the hook I walk to the living room to see M/n in the kitchen cooking, F/n sitting on the couch watching TV with 5-year-old L/s/n next to him.

She looks to see gets off the couch said, "Big brother" She runs over to me I kneel down and hug her picking her up F/n gets up ask "How's it going son" I smile at him walking in holding L/s/n while M/n comes in smiling to see me L/s/n look to me ask "Are you staying here tonight".

I look at her nod she cheers while F/n and M/n shake their heads M/n said, "Well dinner is ready" So I put L/s/n down and we walk over to the table put out the plates, spoons, forks, knifes as M/n puts the food down.

We start eating F/n ask "So, son did any races tonight" I shake my head M/n said, "Well I'm glad you're okay" I smile at her as we all continue eating our food suddenly the phone rings F/n said, "I'll get it" He gets up and heads for the phone as we eat after a few minutes he came back sit down.

He looks to me "Y/n, that was Dom" I look at him "He wants you to work out our family garage store and wait for a call from a guy name Brian about a car" I nod we continue to eat our dinner.

After eating L/s/n and I are watching a Disney movie call Atlantis: The Lost Empire we were about halfway in the movie I felt something hit my side I look down to see L/s/n asleep I pause the movie and pick her up.

I walk out of the living room and up the stairs to her bedroom I carefully place L/s/n on the bed and put the blanket over her and kiss her forehead smiling I walk out of the room close the door I walk down the stairs to see F/n, and M/n there F/n said, "We got this Y/n get some sleep".

I nod I turn start to walk up the stairs but M/n calls "Y/n" I turn to her, M/n holds her hand out "No Kool Fruits in bed" I roll my eyes and walk down the stairs and pull out a tiny bag of Kool Fruits and put it in her hand.