Brixton death, Aftermath, families meeting

Apocalypse POV

I turn to see Hattie who raise the virus she said "I got it" Shaw said "You did Hat" Luke said "Never had a doubt" Hattie looks to me I said "Well done" Luke said "Let's get it into safe hands" Shaw holds a gun at Brixton who looks up holding himself Shaw said "You set me up as a traitor" He tilt his head "Turned my own sister against me".

We stare at him "Force me to kill my own brother, you" Brixton kneels he said "And here we are again, come on" He looks at us "Shaw, compared to the cause..." Brixton lower his head shake his head "...one lift doesn't mean anything" Shaw just said "I don't know what happened to you, Brixton" He takes a deep breaths "But you made me kill you once".

Shaw stares at Brixton "I ain't doing it again" He drop the gun Luke said "Brother, you may believe in machines..." He nods at Shaw and I "...but we believe in people" I knew that the islanders are arriving to save the uso's I said "You may have all the technology in the world" Brixton stares at us Luke said "We have heart" We stare at him "No machine will ever beat that" I said "One last thing Brixton" He looks at me I raise my hand and took my mask off.

Y/n POV

I look at him revealing I am Apocalypse I said "I am Apocalypse" Brixton gets up I notice the look on his face he ask "That's how it is" He move his head a bit "It's a hell of a business, boys" He raise his head close his eyes and falls backwards over the edge suddenly a system powers up I look a voice said "Brixton never really lived up to our expectations".

We stare at the chopper "But you four, you outperformed your analytics" Listening "You don't remember me, do you, Hobbs" Luke move his head a bit "You will" I glance at Luke "It's gonna be a hell of a reunion" We listen to the voice "You're on our radar now" Luke nods he said "And you're on ours" The voice said "And Apocalypse or should I say Y/n".

I raise my head "You should join us using Apocalypse and our technology" Hattie, Luke and Shaw look to me I said "Apocalypse isn't not joining, and he never will because he's left us now" Confusing Hattie, Shaw and Luke as the Voice said "Such a shame" With that chopper powers down we walk Luke points said "Hay, thanks for being my sidekicks through this whole thing, brothers".

Shaw and I look at Luke "You were both great" Shaw just ask "How 'bout I side-kick that stupid look off your face" I look at Shaw I said "Then I can side-kick both your asshole looking faces on your faces" Luke turns he ask "Yeah, how 'bout you both show me right now" Suddenly Hattie hugs all three of us she said "Okay, guys" We stare at each other "Let's go home".

We look at her I smile said "Okay" Luke smiles said "Yeah" Shaw said "All right" We start to walk then Luke said "Hey, Y/n" I look at him "What'd you mean Apocalypse has left us" I look down at the mask I was still holding.

3rd POV

Flashback

Y/n staring at the mirror confuse he ask "Leaving" Apocalypse nods he said "My time here is over" Y/n furrow his brows ask "Where you going now" Apocalypse said "Where I want to go" He raise his two fingers "But I want two request from you" Y/n leans in ask "What are they" Apocalypse lowers one finger he said "You make me a better mask..." He lower his 2nd finger "...and let me deal with that Brixton guy" Y/n stares he nods said "Deal" With that Apocalypse is replace by Y/n who walks out.

Flashback end

Y/n POV

I raise my head I said "He's never coming back" I look at them "I sort of free him with everything that happens" I walk forward with Hattie, Luke and Shaw following we manage to climb up the rocky side walking Luke said "Look, Batman had Robin" We walk forward "Dr. Evil had a Mini-Me" He points to Shaw "You're my Mini-Me" He point to me "You're my Robin".