Vault Open, Going Home, Ghosts

C/n POV

We made it back to the hideout I was standing moving my ring on my necklace, Roman sitting on the stairs, Rico sitting on a table playing some cards, Tego sitting next to him while Han, Gisele, Dom, Mia, Brian, and Dom stand we all watch Tej working on the lock in front of the vault after a few more typing Tej put the computer down.

I move my ring more Tej grabs the sheet that had Reyes's handprint on it Tej said "Come on, baby" Tej shakes his head "Don't be mean" He place the sheet and his palm making the scanner scan the palm until it went green a noise is heard I stop moving my ring to watch Tej takes the sheet off he looks to us and turn the wheel.

We watch him pull the door to reveal 100 million dollars I open my mouth as it falls out, I smile raise my arms laughing we all celebrated at this job was a success.

3rd POV

In favela Rosa and Nico are walking Rosa said "Hi" Rosa smiles at Nico walking to their house she unlocks the door and open it but stops to see something on the table was a bag full of money so shock Rose grabs the note it said 'For Rosa and Nico, see you soon, Uncle Dom' Rosa gasp she looks at Nico putting the note down and hugs him close smiling at the money.

Meanwhile in Monaco in a casino is Tego and Rico both wearing the same outfits Rico ask "You sure about this" Tego turns holding chips said "You know I am" Rico follows him they went to a roulette and Tego place all his chips on red Rico said "You don't need to do this" Tego puts a hand on his pile said "Just leave me alone".

The employee puts the ball and moves it as Rico said "Bro, I'm not trying to be negative, but casinos are the kinds of places designed to take money from guys like you and me" Tego said "When I win, I'm buying you a lifetime supply of antidepressants" The ball gets closer Rico said "You don't put ten million on red" Tego said "Enough already".

Rico places his stack on black said "You put it on black" The employee wave his hand said "No more bets" Everyone watch the ball starts to go around hitting the areas as the woman around them gasp as the ball lands on the number.

Meanwhile at a garage a black Koenigsegg CCXR drives forward to a stop inside the garage is Tej working on a car he looks up to see the car and getting out is Roman in a grey suit he walks around as Tej looks down shaking his head he looks back up as Roman said "Right this way, my dear" He helps a in a grey dress out "You stay right here".

He turns walking in the garage "I'll be right back" Tej stops working and walks to Roman "So this is your dream, huh" Tej said "Ha, it's enough for me, man" He motion the car "I take it that's your dream" Roman laughs said "Absolutely" They clasp hands "What up, boy" Tej ask "What's goin' on" Roman ask "You good" Tej said "Yes, yes".

They look at the car where the girl was leaning Roan ask "Uh, you know what's crazy" He put his hands in his pockets "There's only four of those cars in the whole world" They stare at it "Yeah, I got the only one in the Western Hemisphere" Tej nods arms cross "I made a sheikh in Abu Dhabi an offer he could not refuse".

Tej shake his head said "Huh, that's a nice lady you got there too" Roman clap said "Oh, absolutely" He waves "What's happenin'" The girl waves back smiling Roman chuckles "Yo, we gotta go, man" Tej leans looks at Roman "Let's do this" Tej said "Okay, I'll drive" Confuse Roman ask "In that" He motion the car "Come on, man" He shake his head "No—No way".

Tej shake his head said "No, no, no, not in this" He nods outside "In that" Roman looks to see another black Koenigsegg CCXR park next to his inside is a pair of girls waving Tej raise his brows at Roman who is shocked ask "Are you serious right now" He walk forward the doors open Roman turns "Man, this is crazy" Tej said "Yeah, I guess that means there are two in the Western Hemisphere, huh".

Roman looks at Tej car still shock as the girls move "Huh, what's your smart ass gotta say now" Tej put a finger to his ear as Roman said "Well you know what, we can always shine together, baby" He smiles "Get dressed, man" Tej smiles "We got things to do" He chuckles crossing his arms.

Meanwhile in LA at the L/n garage at the back is Y/n car burned but still repairable workers are working when F/n walk down the stairs and went to the garage area to have a look around then a voice call "I'm back" F/n turns to see C/n walking in F/n smiles they walk to each other hug F/n ask "How was Rio"?

C/n shrug said "It was good" He smiles "We had a job and completed it" F/n puts an arm around his shoulder said "Well time for you to get back to work" C/n said "Uh, before we do that" He stands in front of F/n "I got something to show you" C/n turns as F/n stares "Bring it in fellas".

F/n watch as two forklifts come in with a pallet each wrap, they lowered it as C/n stop them who walks around and rip a bit of the plastic to reveal parts for a Toyota Celica slowly F/n starts to smile C/n turns cross his arms "I think it's time to bring Y/n car back to life" F/n smiles more turns calls "Listen up".

The workers stop "Starting today we are going to refix my son's old car and bring it back to life let's bring it out" C/n and a few workers went to the back and starts to push Y/n car out from the back into the garage and workers begin to grab parts and start to work on Y/n car with C/n helping and F/n watching with a smile on his face.

Meanwhile on the road is a black Lexus LFA making a curve inside is Gisele sitting in Han's lap both making out as they pass cars without looking, they break Gisele ask "So where to now" Han said "I don't know" He shrug "Never been to Madrid" Confuse Gisele said "I thought you wanted to go to Tokyo" Han looks at her said "We'll get there eventually" Gisele smiles as they drive down the road.

Meanwhile at the Canary Islands at a beach Brian and Mia are both walking down Mia turns to show her pregnant stomach as they talk then kiss each other they continue walking after breaking the kiss they walk up the stairs to their house an engine got their attention they look to see arriving is a black Dodge Challenger SRT-8 parking next to a silver Nissan GT-R R35.

Getting out is Dom and Elena smiling Brian said "Oh, my God" Mia smiles they went up to them Dom and Elena enter holding hands Mia hugs Dom and Brian hugs Elena happy to see them Mia said "Hi" Brian said "Nice surprise" Soon Brian hugs Dom and Mia hugs Elena, both girls are sitting on the beach talking while Dom and Brian watch them from the house.

Dom smiles said "This is the happiest I've ever seen my sister" Brian said "It's 'cause we're free" Dom stares at them nods slightly then Brian look towards the cars staring at them "You know, I want another shot" Dom turns looking at Brian and ask "Yeah" Brian turns back said "Yeah" He shakes his head "No wager's nobody else, just you and me, once and for all".

Dom smiles he chuckles and look to the cars lean forward a bit he leans back ask "You sure you can handle the disappointment" Brian staring at Dom and ask "Are you" Dom looks at Brian and smile said "All right, O'Conner" He got serious "Let's see what you got"?

Meanwhile in LA night-time arrive at an office Luke Hobbs is on the computer then heels are heard walking towards his office entering it is Monica Fuentes she taps the doorframe using the file she had catching Luke's attention he watch her walk to him and put the file on his desk Monica leans said "You need to look at that".

Luke picks it up as Monica sits on desk Luke opens it "Berlin, 3:00am this morning" Luke flips some paper "A team of drivers hijacked a military convoy" Luke ask "Toretto" He looks to Monica who shake her head said "Nope" Luke shake his head close the file said "Ain't interested" But Monica said "Yes, you are".

She nods at the file and Luke notice the tone of her voice, so Luke opens the file again he flips some pages until he reveals a picture of Letty's Ortiz, shock Luke looks at Monica "Keep looking" Luke looks back and he flips the next pages to reveal a picture of Y/n L/n shocking him more Luke looks at Monice who raises her brows "You believe in ghost"?

Fast five is finish time for Fast 6