God's Eye, Ambush, Los Angeles, Preparing

Y/n POV

Once we regrouped drove heading for Safar's garage we park outside and all get out we walk to the door Ramsey opens it and we enter walking Safar sees us said "Ah, there they are" He spread his arms "Disaster" Ramsey said, "I'm sorry" Safar walks forward said "I get you an invite to the most exclusive party in Abu Dhabi".

Ramsey said "Safar, I—" But Safar said "No, no, no" He move his hand "You steal the host's car, and you jump it between two buildings" Brian said "Actually, it was three buildings" Safar said "Oh, two, insult" He frowns "Three, honour" He shrug his shoulders "My bad" Suddenly a voice said "Well, well, well, I have to say..."

We all look to see Mr. Nobody and Sheppard walking towards us "...you've got an interesting interpretation there of low-key, Mr. Toretto" Dom walks to them "You know, Dom, I thought we had an understanding" Dom said, "Sometimes you have to play the hand you're dealt" Mr. Nobody nods said "Well, that's why I prefer to be the dealer".

He smiles makes me raise a brow at him Mr. Nobody looks to Safar "Good night" Safar stands smiling but realise said "Ah" He motion Ramsey "I'm getting kicked out of my own garage" He walks pass us "This is great" Mr. Nobody ask, "May I" Dom said "Brian..." Dom turns "...give it to him" Brian walks pass me to Mr. Nobody opens the device and pulls out a chip.

He gives it to Mr. Nobody who takes it looks at it then raise it said, "All that trouble for this little thing" He groans "With all due respect, Dom, you really did great work back there" He motion us "All of you" He looks at Dom "All of my men are ow standing by and are fully at your disposal" He holds the chip to Dom who takes it "Your call".

Dom staring, he said "Ramsey" Ramsey walks to Dom who looks to her "Fire it up and find me Shaw" Ramsey smiles I smirk she takes the chip and walks over to the computers we gather around Ramsey gets to work Tej said "Oh, damn, this is crazy" Sheppard holds a laptop Ramsey takes it said, "Thank you".

She sits down connects the chip "All right, give me a second" She puts the laptop down as the computer's screens change to God's Eye it shows Abu Dhabi, I lean forward to watch Roman ask, "What is it doing now" Ramsey said, "It's hunting" She types "Hacking into the security cameras at Etihad Towers".

The three towers are seen "That's the last place you saw Shaw, so that's where we'll start" Ramsey moves as we watch Shaw appears leaving the elevator Brian said, "That's him right there" The screen shows a skull then numbers appears on it Tej ask "Wait, wait, what are these numbers right here for".

The screen went to the eye Ramsey said, "It's bio-mapping Shaw's face" We see a car leaving it shows the licence plate and Shaw's identity "It'll run it against every camera..." It shows from a woman's phone "...every audio device in this hemisphere" Shows a red line on the road then a camera of Shaw's car turning.

He went over a bridge out of the city "Bingo, looks like he's holed up here" It shows a factory Brian walk forward said "That's perfect, automated factory" I ask, "What makes you sure" Brian said, "No people, lots of places to hide" Mr. Nobody said, "You just changed the face of manhunts forever" We look at Ramsey "Congratulations".

Then Roman ask "Hey, can I check my email real quick" I raise a brow "Or—how do—" Dom calls "Dawn's up in two hours" We all look to him "We're gonna go take down Shaw then" He turns "Go get changed" I narrow my eyes at Dom for a bit.

After getting into some new clothes, I follow Brian I ask, "He's going after Shaw right now" Brian said "Yeah, come on" We walk around the corner Brian told me he had told Mr. Nobody that Dom would do this we see Dom there "I told you he'd say that" Dom looks to see us I said, "We know you too well, Dom, and we're going with you".