Plan, Braga revealed, L/n House

A/n: I can't believe it 1k reads thanks guys

3rd POV

The next day Brian exits the elevator and walks by as everyone in the room looks to him as he walks Trinh in the computer room looks up to see Brian walking pass, Stasiak looks at Brian who walks pass him Brian enters the room as Penning sighs said "You have better have one hell of an explanation".

Stasiak is leaning by a table, Penning bend at the side of his desk looking at Brian who sits down "You disobeyed a direct order" Brian stares "Where's the shipment" Brian said, "It's safe" Penning leans up said "'It's safe'" Brian said "Look, we could use the shipment to parade in front of the media, get a few hundred pounds of heroin off the street".

He shake his head "But Braga's just gonna send another shipment next week and the week after that" Penning stares at Brian "Let's use the shipment to lure Braga out and lop the head off a mulit-billion dollar cartel" Penning sits at his desk ask "And how do you suggest we do that" Brian said "A hand-to-hand exchange with Braga".

Stasiak shake his head said "No, he'll never show" Brian shake his head said, "He can't afford not to" Penning stares at Brian for a moment before getting up walks over to the side as Brian stares at him Penning raise his head ask, "You got a plan" Brian said, "There's a price" He looks at Penning as Stasiak raise his head "We bag Braga, you let Toretto walk".

Stasiak shake his head looks to Penning who stares at Brian meanwhile Gisele loads a gun and cocks it then her phone rings she takes it turns it on ask "Yes" A voice said, "It's Dom" Gisele lowers the gun said, "I was just thinking about you" Dom raise his head "You know, when I gave you my number, I was hoping you'd call".

Gisele stands up and walk "But not under these circumstances" Dom ask, "What circumstances" Dom walks as Brian works on the car "Me being alive" Gisele said "Don't take it personally" Gisele stands there "It's just business" Campos is at a computer looking down Dom said "I got business of my own".

Gisele turns as Dom stands "Get Campos" Brian looks over while Gisele walks to Campos holds the phone to him, she said, "It's them" Campos takes the phone Gisele walks Campos raise the phone ask "Uh-huh" Dom ask "Was that how Braga inspires loyalty" Campos looks down "Killing his drivers" Campos raise his head said "One can always find more drivers".

Dom nods slightly "It's just good business" Dom said, "I want to trade" Compas gets up said "Braga doesn't negotiate" Dom chuckles said "Fine" Dom tilts his head "Then you explain to him how all of a sudden $60 million worth of product disappears, I know that can't be good for business".

Gisele drinks as Campos ask, "What do you want" Dom said, "Six million cash, delivered by Braga himself" Campos laughs "I don't like being shot at" Campos sits "I ain't gonna put my neck out again unless he's got somethin' to lose too" Campos looks up said "He'll never go for it" But Dom said "Either I deal with Braga, or you do" Campos stay silent then ask "When and where"?

The next night at the docks Brian and Dom stand with the crates next to them waiting for Braga to show up while in a tanker a screen shows Dom and Brian waiting an Agent said "Sir, players are on site" Stasiak walks "Holding positions at the perimeter" Stasiak looks said "All right, listen up, everybody stay frosty".

In another tanker a group of Agents are waiting "We don't move a muscle until O'Conner gives the signal" Stasiak stares at the screen "When he gets the money, you know what to do" Brian said, "Well the good news is, when we get this guy, you walk outta here a free man" Dom looking forward ask "Is that what they told you" Brian said "Yeah, that's the deal".